13.

-

Kinney sniffled, walking down the sidewalk, heading home. Her body shivered due to the slightly breezy weather.

She was covered in corn syrup, fake blood. She couldn't believe someone did that to her.

She knew it was stupid to run away from her friends while there's a possible killer still in woodsboro, but Kinney wanted to be alone.

"Hey, are you okay?" Startled, Kinney jumped a bit, turning around to see a young man looking at her with concern.

Kinney sniffled, wiping her tears but only smearing the fake blood more. "I just had a carrie moment, I'm crying, and I'm cold."

The young man took off his jacket, "Here." Kinney shook her head. "I'm covered in fake blood, I'll stain your jacket."

The young man shrugged, "It doesn't matter, I have more jackets, plus I know how to take fake blood out of clothing."

Kinney hesitantly took the jacket. "Thank you.." She trailed off, putting on the jacket and wrapping her arms around herself.

"Roman. My name is Roman, and what's your name?" The young man replied, and Kinney stared at him for a second before responding.

"Kinney. Kinney prescott." She answered, and Roman nodded ,"So, uh, this Carrie moment?"

Kinney sighed ,"I don't know what really happened. I was just at a school dance hanging out with my friend, and the next thing I knew, fake blood was being poured over me."

"I'm sorry that happened to you. Did you get a good look at who did it?" Roman questioned, his eyes full of anger, but his body language was calm, but Kinney didn't notice as she was looking at the ground.

"No, I didn't. I just ran out." Kinney told him , and from a distance, she could hear her name being called.

"Kinney!" That was Billy. He seemed close. Kinney lifted her head and looked towards Roman, but he was gone.

She blinked and looked around, but nobody was around. Billy soon appeared, running over to her, panting.

His eyes scanned her body for any injuries. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? Why the hell would you run away?"

"Man, I really need to stop skipping gym class." Stu appeared, out of breath.

"I'm fine besides being publicly humiliated again." Kinney replied, pulling the jacket closer to her, and Billy noticed the jacket on her.

"Who's jacket is that?" He questioned, and Kinney looked down at the jacket before looking at Billy.

"Roman gave it to me. He left before you two arrived. I guess he was a bit shy." Kinney said.

Billy and stu shared a look before looking at Kinney. "He didn't touch you, did he?" Billy questioned, and Kinney shook her head.

"No. He just gave me his jacket because I was cold." She said

"It was Casey's friends, Tatum is giving them an earful right now, are you okay?" Stu questioned, going over to her and pulling her into a side hug, not caring about getting fake blood on himself.

Kinney felt her eyes filling up with fresh, warm tears. She wrapped her arms around stu's slim waist.

"Why do these things always happen to me?" She quietly questioned, but both boys heard it.

"Come on, kin, let's get you home, darling." Billy said, and Kinney just nodded,

"Where's sid and Randy?" Kinney questioned, and Billy sighed.

"Sidney gonna drive my car back, and Randy decided to help Tatum with the scolding." Billy replied

"Kin, hop on, I'll give you a piggyback ride." Stu said, kneeling down in front of Kinney.

"I'll get blood on you." Kinney told him, and stu shrugged. "Doesn't matter, come on, honey, just hop on."

Kinney got on stu's back, and stu stood up, holding her legs as Kinney wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"Thank you." She whispered, hiding her face in his shoulder.

"Always, kin."

- -

As Kinney was in the shower, Billy and stu were in the kitchen. "Let's kill them all." Billy said and stu nodded.

"You saw them?" Stu questioned, and Billy nodded. "Yeah,"

"And none of them are staying alive for that much longer."

-------------------------

Word count - 684

Hope you enjoy!