15.

-

Mariah was at the hospital with a broken nose, and Ava was at home with a concussion, both sleeping peacefully at night.

The door to Mariah's room opened, and someone in a black cloak, along with a screaming mask, walked in, pulling out a knife that shined under the light.

They stood next Mariah, unplugging the monitor before impaling the knife in Mariah's chest.

Mariah's eyes shot open, full of pain and fear. She couldn't even make a sound as her throat was slashed open, blood spurting all over the place.

The killer stabbed her one more time before stepping back and walking out of the room.

- -

Ava had woken up late at night with the urge to use the bathroom. She sighed in annoyance as she threw the covers off of her, and she stood up, her body shivering as her bare feet touched the cold floor.

She walked out of her room and into the dark hallway, unknowing of the mask killer behind her.

A gloved hand covered her mouth, her eyes widened in fear, and before she could even scream, a knife was impaled in her chest, tears slid down her face.

Ava was dragged over to the staircase, and she was pushed against the railing. Her eyes met the white mask. The killer titled their head before Ava felt herself falling.

She couldn't even scream before her body hit the ground, her bone breaking on impact.

She was still alive though, the killer walked down the stairs and stood above her, kneeling down, their face inches away from hers.

Ava let out small whimpers, and the killer removed their mask, revealing Billy.

Ava, even though she was dying, thought he looked really hot with his hair sticking to his forehead with sweat. Billy ran a hand through his hair, pushing it back, and he let out a small dry chuckle.

"How the fuck are you still alive?" He questioned, titling his head. He reached his hand and brushed some of Ava's hair from her face.

"You humiliated my girl. She's my other half of my world, and I don't like it when someone fucks with my worlds, Ava." He told her, grinning darkly at her.

"I can stab you again, but I want you to be in pain. I want you to die in pain, so I'm not gonna stab you again. I'll just watch you slowly and painfully die." Billy said before putting the mask back on.

- -

Kinney sat on her bed in her pajamas, hugging her bear close to her chest when she heard noises coming from outside of her window.

Her window slid open, and Billy climbed through before stu did. She blinked. "Why are you two sneaking into my room?"

Stu jumped, hiding behind Billy, "Jesus, kin. You scared the shit out of me." He breathed out.

"Why? You didn't think I'll be in my own room?" Kinney questioned, and Stu shrugged, walking over and dropping himself on her bed.

"How are you holding up, kin?" Billy questioned, sitting on the end of the bed, facing her. 

Kinney shrugged, "I don't know, I don't feel anything about beating up Ava and Mariah, but I should probably apologize, right?"

Billy and Stu glanced at each other before looking at Kinney. "You don't have to apologize. They deserved it, kin," Billy told her, and stu nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, plus, it was totally badass, Kinney. Who else was there?" Stu questioned, turning on his side, propping his elbow on the bed and leaning his cheek on his palm.

"Um, Jaclyn, Lori, and I didn't see who was there, but there were two more girls."Kinney replied with a small shrug.

"You want to watch a movie? Get fat on junk food?" Stu asked, and Kinney just shrugged and stu jumped up.

"Awesome! Let's watch killer clowns from outer space." Stu said, rushing out of the room.

"Hey, are you sure that you are alright? You can talk to me, kin." Billy told her, and Kinney sighed.

"I.." Kinney shook her head, giving Billy a small smile as she stood up. "I'm okay, Billy, promise." She said before walking out of her room.

Billy sighed before he stood up and walked out of Kinney's room.

--------------------------

Word count - 713

Hope you enjoy!