What the hell?

Last night sucked ass, you barely got any sleep thinking about thou who shall not be named

Last night sucked ass, you barely got any sleep thinking about thou who shall not be named. Usually you loved when Enhypen invaded your brain but that was when they were only a distant dream. Now the excitement is filled with nervousness because it's actually happening.

That was pretty much what you thought about the whole night, contemplating your existence and wondering if life is actually real.

You looked over at your phone seeing the time as 5:00 am. Much earlier than you would ever get up but you heard some noise outside so you might as well go out.

"Holy shit!" Were the first words you heard after barely getting the door open. Jay was standing there with a towel wrapped around him. When the door opened he jumped back and the towel... Well it didn't stay on him...

"I-" Was all you got out after that. Immediately stepping back and slamming the door shut.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't think anyone was awake." The frantic man pleaded. He mumbled a few words you could barely make out.

"It's fine, carry on I'll just be in here." You leaned your back against the door. That was all you could manage to say.

"I... I'm just going to go back to my room." He sounded defeated.

Jay naked. That image will be burned into your memory even if you tried to rip it out. You'd have to apologize later.

After a few minutes of you just standing there collecting yourself, you decided to go out. It couldn't get any worse than that right so might as well get some breakfast.

Slowly opening the door this time, you were relieved to see no one was there. You let out a deep sigh before making your way to the kitchen. You got your cereal ready and took a seat at the empty table. As soon as your butt hit the wood, the previous events flashed in your mind again.

Holy fuck. It's not like you wanted to see it but.. damn he really is unreal. Trying to wave the bad thoughts away, you continued eating.

A few minutes went by when you heard footsteps coming from the hallway. Bracing yourself, you shut your eyes tight.

A voice called out your name, "What are you doing?" A groggy Jungwon asked.

You popped one eye open to see his sleepy form now in front of the table.

"Um.. nothing. Good morning." You tried to change the subject.

"Ok then, Good morning. You usually aren't up this early, I was expecting to see Jay out here." He went over to the kitchen and started grabbing a bowl from the cabinet.

"Well...he's in his room." You spoke, staring down at your own bowl. The cereal looked so interesting right now.

"Hmm. You're acting weird, is everything ok?" He came back to the table with his now filled bowl.

"I could say the same about you. Haven't you been avoiding me?" Although you were trying to take the focus off yourself, he really hasn't said much to you since that day.

His cheeks turned a slight shade of pink, "I wasn't avoiding you.. I just don't like lying to the guys."

"It's not lying. I did kiss you just not on the lips." You shrugged your shoulders.

He gave you a funny look, "You're kinda scary sometimes."

The chuckle you let out made him look even more worried. "Why thank you." You smirked.

You could hear some rustling behind you.

"Morning Jay! Come get some breakfast." Jungwon did a full 180, smiling happily at his friend. You wish you could feel the same but unfortunately today was not the day.

"Oh yeah, ok." The older man replied.

Taking a deep breath, you tried to contain yourself before he came over.

Slowly but surely he made his way to the table. Filling a bowl first, then he took a seat next to the leader.

"Are you ok? Did you guys both wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" The cat-like man spoke, breaking the silence.

You both kinda gave each other a knowing look. The cat must not find out. You were gathering secrets like moths to a led lamp.

"Im good, just tired." Jay gave him a smile that could melt anyone's heart. In fact his fondness made you almost shed a tear. Well not really but it was so cute.

"Well it's a good thing today is blood sucking day." Jungwon matched his expression.

Oh shit that's right. You were worrying so much about Jay and forgot about Heeseung. It's not like you didn't want him to bite your neck like that's so hot. It's just you might faint, explode or maybe even internally combust right then and there. It was too much for your heart to handle.

"I should go wash up, see you guys in a bit." You were glad to find an excuse to exit this conversation.

"You can use some of my calming soap. Maybe that will make you feel better." The leader gave you a sarcastic smile.

"I'm fine Won." You rolled your eyes as you walked away. To be honest, you might take him up on that even if he was joking.

2 hours later ~

After your shower, you hid in your room for a while until a knock startled you.

"Hey! It's Sunoo, everyones at the table if you want to come out and talk with us."

His tone was soft and warm. It made you feel happy to have someone like him around with all the chaos.

"I'll be right out!" You shouted in response. Taking one last deep breath, you marched out of your room with all the confidence you could muster. The eyes of 7 men staring at you could not weaken your resolve.

"So, let's cut to the chase. I'll be going first today."

The words came out of an unexpected mouth.

"Wait? Jay? But I thought it would be..." Unconsciously your hand went up to point at the oldest boy who was staring daggers towards you.

"Well you see... everyone wanted to go first and no one could agree so rock, paper, scissors decided." The leader looked awfully guilty as he explained how Jay became the winner.

"You guys are such children. All this just to be the first to bite my neck." You rolled your eyes at the "men" who just looked at you with wide eyes.

"Who said anything about biting you on the neck?" Sunghoon piped up.

"Oh.. shit. Was I not supposed to mention that?" You threw the question out hoping someone, anyone could save you. Heeseung face palmed at your little slip up, causing everyone to go into an uproar.

"Wow, he was really going to pull a fast one on us. I feel like the stakes are higher now though. Let's play again." Jake started putting up a rock.

"Wait wait. We already decided and Jay is first fair and square. If she wants him to bite her neck then that's that." Jungwon sounded like the voice of reason.

"How are you so calm right now? Until like 5 minutes ago you were complaining like crazy about losing. In fact I've never seen you ever get mad over-" The youngest's words were cut off by a hand being slapped over his face.

"I don't know what he's talking about. Moving on, Jay it's your turn go ahead." The smile on the cute boys face as he practically smothered Ni-ki, made you feel a little uneasy.

"Remind me not to mess with him." Jay spoke, standing up to lead you away.

Fucking fuck. Out of all people. Could this day get any better?