Final Chapter?

When you got inside the man's room, the atmosphere was just as light as the first time you'd been here

When you got inside the man's room, the atmosphere was just as light as the first time you'd been here. Something about his room was so tranquil, like the air was laced with peace. It wasn't necessarily cozy but it felt comfortable.

You took a seat on the bed following Jay's actions. He was avoiding your gaze. You looked down, seeing your bare arms which looked like nothing had ever happened to them. Even when you went to the pool that day, there had still been slight redness but now it was like nothing even happened.

Jay's voice snapped you out of your thoughts, "About earlier... I'm really sorry. That was obviously something I didn't mean for you to see." You turned your head to look at him. The way he was scratching the back of his neck made you feel really guilty.

"It's ok, I know you didn't do it on purpose." You tried to reassure him. Although it was a shock, it wasn't as bad as an unsolicited dick pic.

He turned to you, wide eyed. "I promise I would never do something like that on purpose. I'm a stand up guy. If I wanted to get with you I wouldn't do it like that, swear." He spoke honestly. It kind of made you feel better, although he set himself up for your next words.

"So how would you try to get with me?" You asked, making the man turn slightly red. You laughed seeing his reaction.

"Is that all you got from that? I'm serious." He said, turning away from your big goofy grin.

"I know Jay. I wouldn't be joking with you if I thought differently." Your words brought a smile to the man's face. "Ok I think it's about time we start."

"Hey, I know we were talking about your neck but I don't think I'm ready for that. I don't want to hurt you." He looked slightly worried.

"That's ok, just pick wherever." You smiled at him, secretly feeling relieved. The whole biting on the neck thing made you feel so nervous, putting it off worked in your favor.

He grabbed your arm as gently as he could, slowly inching his head closer until his mouth was pressed against your skin. That familiar feeling of sharp fangs digging through your skin, sent a chill down your body. This time his bite was much more gentle, you could tell he was trying his best.

After only a few seconds your body started to feel limp. You couldn't feel your fingers, they were filled with that awful static feeling you get when you sit on your foot too long. Strange, but you figure it was probably just because your blood was coming out.

Jay let go, noticing how pale you'd become. "Did I hurt you? I was trying not to but I'm sorry if I did." Concern written on his face.

"No actually it didn't hurt at all, I just kind of feel light headed I guess." Your face felt weird, like it was tingling all over. "I think I just need to lie down.." as the words left your mouth, your vision turned black. Then suddenly you weren't there anymore.