The unveiling secrets

Scene- 1

        Pov:Mia
I have really come very far from where I have started but the flex is what ...ha..I'm in opposite direction. I don't know if I was destined to be such or it just happened because I chose to do so. Well none of these discussion will help me now...My life has taken a total u turn ...I am still confused whether right or wrong.
In these last eight months I have become the person I hated to be,even in my most dreadful dreams. From a doctor to a cruel killer, from a life saver to destroyer of lives.

Was it my choice or my bloodlines speak of it?I am clueless, I really don't know , I have hatred towards this new mia but she has protected me from the outside world and made me a cold hearted criminal

Was it my choice or my bloodlines speak of it?I am clueless, I really don't know , I have hatred towards this new mia but she has protected me from the outside world and made me a cold hearted criminal.My hands which holded stethoscope once now holds guns...No doubt situation change people and I am the perfect example for it but I have lost myself somewhere in between and now I don't know who is real me! Seems like a joke but I really doubt who is real Mia!

I still remember that night when my dad died.I couldn't control myself...my emotions,my anger...when I asked lucifer about the men who are trying to destroy us,ruin our family and primarily shot My father.He asked me in his deep voice" will you be our cheif,Mia"."I don't know from where I should start"... "I'm literally confused...like what should I tell you since it is a vast story".

"Since the time you left this country, your dad was left alone fighting with his rivals.He was a good
Person,he always stood for his people"said he...his eyes were deep red as if he wanted to cry and express his deep grief...he was resisting though... I could clearly see in his eyes that he was feeling guilty because  he couldn't protect My dad...
Said he," I considered your dad as my role model,my tutor,and he was like my father,  he was my guide and always supported 
me...I still remember when I came to this town I had no one,my entire family died in an accident and I was infact struggling to live a life which was even worse than dying but when your dad kept his hand on my head ,my entire life changed,he provided me education and everything I needed at that time.He always treated me like his 
Son and you know what no matter what you will decide, I will respect your decision but anyways I would rather punish his killers. If you want to go back I will book your flight tickets...so it's up to you.

After the funeral,I said to lucifer"I am ready,but before it I want to know the backstory,I mean why all this happened?"

He said,"I am happy that you agreed.Now I'm content 
but it is really necessary to know how this started, I mean to get to its roots and possible consequences"
He wishpered in my ears that we should talk in private and held my hands to take me to a separate room.There was an old clock pointing at 8:11pm.
I was still afraid from inside because I didn't know anyone and somehow was believing a man who existence and identity was still unknown to me.But I never got a chance to doubt him,he was never wrong in what he said and was always there for me in such bad times.I was feeling a kind of attachment with him which he might also had I think...afterall he protected me from all the allegations about my TRUE identity because very few people knew that my father has a daughter who is still alive.He worked as a shield and took all the bullets on him...I mean how I can't trust him?Over the time our relationship developed like a friend who is always there for you in need...