Spark of love

Pov:Mia
"Love let's you find those hidden places in another person,even the ones they didn't know were there,even the ones they didn't thought to call beautiful themselves. " And this was what happening with me...I don't know how should I tell but I am feeling something in my stomach...that excitement which I had never felt for someone else...like can I call it like butterflies 🦋 in my stomach...I am smiling effortlessly whenever I think of...this is a strange feeling I can't explain...Last night
As soon as I was going to lit up the cigarette I sensed someone's presence over there so I got conscious and as I looked back guess who was there? that same guy whom I bumped into twice...He asked me," were you looking for me?"
I don't know why my heart started beating fast but I still managed to stay calm and said with a cold face,"ofc not. Why will I look for u? When u always bump into me effortlessly."
He said, "Are u sure?" And started moving towards me so I started stepping back until there is no space left beside me and I lean against a wall. He kept coming towards me until I stopped and then he said in his deep sexy voice,"I don't want to fight with you today." I asked him what he want to do? You are making me nervous.can you move aside."
He said with a smirk,"why, Are you feeling something?
I said,"no way" but I was nervous and confused and that perhaps was looking on my face. I was feeling a sensation throughout my whole body...his abs were clearly visible and I cannot take my eyes off them...though I was trying to shift my vision but he was too close...it was like I was holding my breathe and my heart was pumping too fast.He folded his sleeves and his veins in his hand were clearly visible...his hands were looking so strong and then he wiped his lips with his hand and bit his lips...I was constantly gazing on his handsome face until he asked me ,"Then what are you looking at?"
I said,"nothing, I am not looking at you." and put my eyes aside and tried to move out of that place before I lose control but he didn't allowed.
He said,"where are you going when I am still here . I haven't finished yet."
I said," let me go otherwise I will make noise."
He said,"you can do whatever you want, darling .you are free. I don't want a fight with you today. "
My heart skipped a bit and I could sense it was pumping hard.My cheeks were already red and I was kinda blushing but I was trying best to not show it and then I asked him what he wanted to do. He said,"something else."
He put both his strong hands along both side of me and encircled me. I could feel his deep breath and then he Licked his lips as if he wanted to kiss me .He lean against me and pulled that lighter from my hand and two cigarettes out of the box and his face was caressing my hair.He put a cigarette gently along my lips and another along his lips and lit up both of them together.

He put a cigarette gently along my lips and another along his lips and lit up both of them together