❤️ Saddness and Sorrow ❤️

~Amaya is 8

~Shisui was 15, almost 16
~Itachi is 13
~Sasuke is 8

~ Late August~

●●●

*Third Person's Pov*

It is a gloomy day, the sky was gray, and the mood was somber as those within the Uchiha Compound are in their funeral clothes mourning the loss of one of their own. Everyone is a state of grief, but the one in true despair was an eight-year-old little girl, Amaya Uchiha; the Uchiha guardian just lost her big brother, her whole world. As the young guardian walks through the compound with her uncle Fugaku and Aunt Mikoto behind her and her best friend, Sasuke, at her side, letting the young girl hold onto his hand tightly.

As the Uchiha's gather at the cemetery, they see their little guardian Amaya kneeling in front of her brothers grave her red eyes are dull and lifeless, filled with unshed tears. Her mind refuses to believe that her brother is gone, that this is all just a bad dream that she can't wake up from, the eye bags were prominent, showing everyone that she hasn't slept.

She looks at her brother's tombstone, which reads: Here lies Shisui Uchiha A strong Shinobi of the Leaf and a Loving older brother.

Amaya's mind drifts back to the day her brother said he had an important mission to do, she didn't want him to go as she had a feeling something bad was going to happen but he calmed her worries, smiling brightly at her before pulling her into a tight hug to which she happily returned, he whispered into her ear before leaving, "I love you, my little wolf and whatever happens I will always be with you," his voice echos through her mind which brings forth the tears that she hasn't shed. It begins to rain as the sky weeps with the child. Everyone around hearts breaks at the sound of her cries, which turn into mournful howl as the wolf within also mourns for his brother.

A 13-year-old named Itachi comes forward, who is accused of killing Shisui, and kneels down next to the girl. He places a white flower onto the grave. Amaya looks at the boy who was her brother's best friend, she knows he is innocent, and finds the strength to make a flower from her chakra, her bothers favorite, the flower is red as the sharigan she gently sets the flower on the grave surprising those around that the chakra didn't fade once she released it. She turns to Itachi and sees that his eyes hold the same sadness as hers, she reaches over and hugs Itachi, to which he reciprocates as he tries to hold in the tears he desperately wants to shed.

Long after the funeral, everyone went back home, but Amaya stayed behind, sitting in front of her brother's grave. Not finding the heart or strength to leave from her brothers' grave, so she decides to lay down on his grave and closes her eyes essentially falling asleep. Hours pass, and night begins to fall when Fugaku goes out to the cemetery to pick up the young guardian. He easily spots her lying in front of her brothers' grave; he goes over and gently picks her up in a princess carry the girl unconsciously curls into the warm arms that are holding her.

...

562 Words