❤️ The Fall of Orochimaru ❤️

*Third Person's POV*

Orochimaru is currently lying in bed. His body is deteriorating and needs a new vessel. "This is the limit, I don't administer a Rank 10 medicine, your body..." Kabuto, who is taking care of Orochimaru, trails off seeing how bad his master has gotten. "I'll go get the other medicine. Please wait a little while, " Kabuto says, as he leaves the room closing the door behind him.

As Kabuto walks down the corridor, he looks back as he feels something ominous. Meanwhile, with Orochimaru, he starts coughing more as blood begins to drip down his chin. He looks up at the sound of something outside his room. He brings his arms up quickly to try and block the chakra sword, which has come through the door. His arms bleeding from the impaled sword.

"Who is it?" Orochimaru asks, glaring at the door. A sword cuts through the door in several slices. The door breaks apart and collapses, revealing Sasuke with a sword in one hand and his chakra sword in the other, while behind him stands Amaya, keeping a lookout for Kabuto or any other loyal henchmen.

"Just as I thought... it's come to this, " Orochimaru says as he watches his student stand there with a dull expression.

"There's nothing left for me to learn from you *he activates and the sharigan curse mark* It appears, even in front of you too... I can become merciless, " Sasuke says and steps into the pushing the chakra sword more into Orochimarus arms, who moves his arms too side, letting the sword stab into the wall behind him.

"Orchimaru, you're weaker than me. There's no need for me to give you my body anymore," Sasuke says plainly.

*tiny timeskip no jutsu*

Sasuke kills Orochimaru as he and Amaya come out of the room and notice Kabuto coming around the corner. They ignore him, and Sasuke starts walking away with Amaya right next to him.

"Right now, which one are you?" Kabuto asks.

"Who do you think?" Sasuke asks, annoyed love over his shoulder, activating his sharigan, showing Kabuto that he won.

Sasuke and Amaya enter the experiment room, stopping in font of the glass cylinder filled with water. "So it's you guys, after all, you defeated Orochimaru," the water says.

"Yeah, more importantly, I'll get you out of here," Sasuke says, breaking the cylinder tube and letting the water out.

"I'm finally out, thanks, Sasuke," the water says, turning human. "Suigetsu, you're 2nd. Come with me," Sasuke says.

Words: 420