𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Branch's POV:

I was in my grandmas pod listening to "perfect" by brozone, while admiring the album cover. I was so focused in the song that i didn't hear someone walk in.

"Ahem branch" i heard someone say behind me. "What? Oh- Hey" i said realizing that it was Y/N. as i hurried and turn the song off trying to act like nothing happened.

"Are you ok..? Your smiling and crying at the same time, it kinda looks like its hurting your face." "It does hurt my face... I guess im just missing my ahem grandma"

"I was just listening to her old records" i said getting the disk to put it back in the album cover "Brozone! No way i love brozone!" Y/N said as she took the album cover out of my hands to admire it.

"Really?! Ahem i mean- really?" I said fixing the tone in my voice to act cool. "I didn't know you like them too" she said turning around to face me as she threw the album in the air.

I quickly caught the album "I don't. I'm actually hate listening, its a new thing. My grandma had very questionable taste. I mean just look how she decorated this place.. Im sorry but there are some things that just shouldn't be macade. Am i right?"

I said as Y/N is still looking around the place as i put the album back where i found it. "Uh kind of seems like there's something your not telling me" "What? Pfft don't be silly no"

"Hey.. I need you to be real with me, it seems like more than a macade issue" Y/N said while coming closer and grabbing my hands "if your having feelings you can talk about them.."

I took a deep breath "ok.. Your right" i said wanting to tell her the truth.. But i can't. "Oh hey look at the time" i said making up an fake excuse as i let go of her hands to tap my wrist

"We're gonna be late to the royal wedding, lets go get married" i said grabbing her hand while running to the door "Branch?!" I stopped in my tracks and looked at Y/N "What? I-i mean lets go get Bridget and Gristle married"

"Yeah.. Cause it would of been weird if we got married." Y/N said laughing awkwardly "yeah.." "Wow.." So weird.." "It's like weird we're even still talking about how weird it was, its like 15 seconds later"

"blah." "Blah" "blah" "blah" we said both sticking out our tongues and laughing awkwardly. As Y/N bopped her nose and the pod door opened and we both ran out the pod

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
3rd Pov:

Y/N and branch ran out the pod, and there where two green bugs and they both jumped on them as they started heading to bergan town.

Branch and Y/N: Keep it comin' love, keep it comin' love
Don't stop it now, don't stop it, no
We don't stop it, girl, don't stop
Keep it comin' love, keep it comin' love Don't stop it now, don't stop it, no We don't stop it now, don't stop

Branch: Everyone can see we're together As we walk on by

Y/N: And we fly just like birds of a feather I won't tell no lies