𝐖𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐀 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫?

☆⋆。𖦹°‧
3rd POV:

While Branch And Y/N were hugging Bruce went over to his wife  "um Brandy.. my love, so i know We have kind of a lot going on here but do you think if it would be crazy if you-"

 "uh- leave me here to manage the restaurant and all these kids so you can go on a musically charged rescue mission with your brothers?"

Brandy says cutting Bruce off already knowing what he was going to say. 
"Yeah.. that.." "it would be crazy if you didn't!" 

"You would never forgive yourself  if you don't help your brother" Brandy says helping her kid get out of a ketchup bottle then facing towards her husband 

"and, you could cover when I go in my girls's yoga retreat next month, all month. But.. you should leave now before you get pink eye"

Brandy says as she took off her sunglasses and and reveals her pink eye as her kids behind her shows their pink eye too.

"Gross! Love you." Bruce yells to his wife and John grabs Bruce hand and drags him to Rhonda, and they all left.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。

While they're on the road on their way to get clay a Watch Me Work by Velvet and Venner starts to play"oh! My kids love these guys were a total veneer household"

"There the one's who have floyd." John yelled at his brother "ugh. Its gonna be hard to separate the art from the artist."

"That's velvet and veneer's spicy-hot new single watch me work. Catch them tomorrow night at the Rage Dome where they'll be receiving the Lifer Award"

The announcer said on the radio then Bruce turns it off not wanting to listen to it anymore "Guys, will Floyd even make it through that show?" Branch asked walking over to Y/N, Poppy, and John.

"Don't worry we're gonna make it, we've been looking for clues to find Clay." Poppy said to Branch as she put a picture of clay on the board that Branch made. And the three of them look at the board as branch just stands there in confusion.

"Oh, im sorry. The clue board? You mean my clue board? That i made?" Branch asked them but neither one of them responded as they were too focused in the clue bored. "We like the clue board now?"

"What is he wearing!" Y/N pointed at a picture of Clay. As there attention went on the photo. "Oh those are just his- FunderDrawers" Branch says walking over to a glass case with a hammer at he broke the glass and took the FunderDrawers out.

"John Dory. I have no idea why you saved these. Its incredibly disgusting, but im glad you did. " Branch says holding them up. "What? They're memorabilia, but i would be good gosh-darned if i know how there gonna help us find clay."

Branch puts the FunderDrawers on a stick to let Rhonda sniff them so they can find clay. "Hey tiny you see that button?" John says pointing at the button. "Uh- yeah" "that beautiful shiny button."

"Oh, you mean the button that taking every fiber of my being not to press? Yeah i see it" "press it" "oh heck yeah!" Just then tiny presses the button "ooh! Lets hustle, daddy!"