𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞?

.・゜-: ✧ :-
Y/N POV:

Me, Branch, Poppy, And some other guy. What was his name again..? Oh yeah, John. We were all in Rhona (pause..) "Operation Family Harmony is on and popping!" Branch said, but i was so focused admiring him i didn't even know what he was talking about.

"What?" Branch says now looking at me. "What? Oh nothing! I-just if i didn't know any better, i'd almost say your excited." "Uh- it has nothing to do with my brothers."

Just then we heard someone on the speaker "alright alright. Tiny, Branch, Y/N, Poppy, This random dude.." "What?" "On another musical adventure. Filled with heart, hilarity and happiness

"Tiny! What are you doing here?" Poppy says scaring Tiny a little. "Well, aunt Poppy. For your information.. I am no longer a baby. I am a big boy now, and im on a man-sized rite of passage. To learn lessons of life, courage and maybe love."

Me and branch walk over to Poppy to see Tiny Diamond driving? "Aw.." "Uh.. Should we be letting a baby drive?" John says a little concerned. "Agreed" i said quickly agreeing with him not really liking the idea. "Not to worry fellow grown-up's, i have procured my learner's  permit"

Tiny Diamonds says as he pulled out a card "Who is Adulty  McManface?" "The bettet question is.. Are you a narc?" "What..? No. No.. Why are you?" I can't help but giggle at the two.

"Enough chitchat, Adulty McManFace, step on it!" John yelled, I see branch start too walk away so i start following after him. "Ok guys, we gotta find our brothers and fast. But don't worry old branch has it handled" he said walking over to a bored then turning a light on so we can see it more clearly.

"All we have to do is follow the clues" "wow check out your old outfits" "Puffy jackets?" Poppy says "Puka shell necklaces!" I said after her as me and my sister are now naming things we see "denim tuxedos!" "Branch, did you have frosted tips?!" Me and poppy said the last part at the same time.

"Yeah, it was an era" branch says smiling while admiring the pictures "don't forget his perm" john says making me and Poppy gasp in excitement, Poppy then jumps on john "no way, picture or it didn't happen" she says then john hands her a picture as she screams in excitement i took the picture from her to see what branch looked like.

"Oh my gosh.. Look at you, you were so cute, i love it." I said beginning to sob as i began to hug onto branch showing him the picture "but we had to pull the plug when he tried to frost his perm.." "It was an era!" "Tragic-"
"While you three are strolling down memory lane, ill work on finding spruce" "im gonna need copies of that pic.. Wallet size"

"Listen baby brother, you don't need your bored to find spruce-" "im not little.." "Cuz i got this" john says showing us a card that says wish you were here. "A card that says wish you were here? That's is? That's not even signed!"

Branch says looking at his brother angry as i rub his back trying to calm him down "but its definitely spruce. I mean, he's the only one i know who talks like that" john says as he starts drinking from his cup, Then i took the card from branch to inspect it."but john- there's no return address, its blank. We cant find spruce with this"