13

"Truth or dare? What are we, twelve?" Gigi said with a chuckle, Ivy nodding along with her. "What about, we spin a bottle and whoever it lands on has to do a dare?"

"We don't have an empty bottle, all we have are like- 3 half-empty bottles of wine, and 5 cans of those expensive as hell beer Wynter's been drinking," Karlie pointed out, pointing at the 6th can of beer Wynter was drinking. "I mean, who spends 2500 dollars on 15 cans of beer?"

Wynter frowned, looking at Karlie with a raised brow. She was obviously intoxicated now. "I do, cause I have enough money to afford it."

"Wyn, you're drunk. That's enough." Wade said, reaching to take the can of beer from Wynter's hand.

The brunette was about to let Wade take her can when she saw Taylor and Calvin cuddling on the corner of the couch. She frowned and looked away, finishing the remaining liquor in the can.

Wade's mouth went agape in shock, immediately taking the empty can from his sister. Estella looked at her friends in concern, knowing exactly how Wynter is when drunk.

"You're going to regret drinking that much tomorrow." Leo chuckled awkwardly, moving slightly to cover Taylor and her boyfriend from Wynter's sight.

"And why would I? Hmm Ryker?" Wynter asked with a raised brow, you wouldn't even notice she's drunk based on her speech.

"The shame you're going to feel when you remember the shit you did, especially that little performance you gave, is gonna be hilarious." He said, taking a can from Wynter that she was supposed to open.

"Shame? That isn't part of my vocabulary." Wynter embarrassingly winked at Leo, causing her friends to sigh. Taylor's friends were just watching the whole interaction in amusement.

"Yup, she's drunk. Sober up before you embarrass yourself further." Ivy said, giving Wynter a bottle of water which the brunette obviously didn't accept.

"I'm not drunk." The CEO whined like a little kid, pouting when both Wade and Ivy gave her a pointed look.

"Okay...? We still don't have a bottle tho," Karlie reminded them, taking the attention away from Wynter. Leo pursed his lips before taking his half-empty beer bottle and chugging it down. He then placed the now-empty-bottle in the middle of the circle they formed on the ground. "That works, I guess."

They spun the bottle and it landed on Ivy. Since Emma's friends were still in the process of warming up to the Quins, none of them spoke up. Estella noticed this and decided to clear the awkwardness in the room.

"I'll give you a dare first, V. I dare you to give anyone in this room a kiss." She raised her brows up then down, seemingly trying to suggest something to Ivy. The raven haired girl caught on, grinning mischievously.

Ivory turned to the tipsy brunette beside her. Wynter playfully rolled her eyes at her and leaned closer to Ivy, immediately getting the memo. The raven haired cupped Wynter's face and pulled her face closer. When Ivy's lips were inches away from Wynter's, she turned her head to the side so the girl's lips would only touch her cheek.

Wynter sat back down properly as if nothing happened. Coincidentally, Taylor was sitting right across her. The blonde had a small and barely noticeable frown, and when they made eye contact, she immediately looked back at Calvin.

The game continued on, everyone slowly warming up to each other. Stella was forced to reveal that she still watches Dora the Explorer, Gigi chugged an almost empty wine bottle, Wade and Leo kissed, Selena sang a cover of Girl in The Mirror, Ivy revealed a picture from her 'only me' album and so much more.

After some time, the bottle finally landed again on Wynter. The girl was now slightly sober, but still not fully sober. She raised a brow at the circle, waiting for someone to give her a dare.