22

Warnings : Mentions of dr*gs and dr*gging, use of extremely foul language, blood, small act of violence.

heavy chapter:> r y'all excited? ;)

_______________

December 27, 2015

Soft knocks could be heard from the door of Wynter's penthouse.

"Baby, will you please open the door because you love me so much?"

Wynter and Taylor arrived back to the brunette's penthouse 5 hours ago. They fell asleep for an hour due to exhaustion from traveling, and are now getting ready to visit Wynter's sperm donor— errr.. father.

The homeowner was busy putting her contact lenses on, so Taylor had no other choice but to follow Wynter's order and open the door.

She wished she didn't follow through though when she saw who was waiting at the other side of the door.

"Wade. Emma. What are you two doing here?"

You could only imagine the shock and disdain on Taylor's face seeing the couple.

Before the two actors could explain, Wynter appeared behind Taylor and cut them off.

"Great, you're finally here. Let's talk."

_______________

They were all sitting down on Wynter's dining table. Taylor and Wynter sat across Emma and Wade. Saying it was awkward was an understatement.

"What're—"

"So we—"

The unimpressed look on Wynter's face made Wade zip his mouth shut and let the younger girl continue. "Sorry, go ahead."

"As I was saying, I called you two here cause Frederick wants to see Tay and your girl later for dinner. It's a big deal cause he usually doesn't give two fucks about our dating life. But, we need to set some ground rules and give some background information about our messed up family."

Wade nodded along, letting out a small sigh. "Go ahead."

"First things first—"

"Shouldn't Taylor meet Madeleine and Mr. Hart first?" Emma intentionally cut Wynter off, making the already annoyed CEO shut her eyes in annoyance.

"I already met Madi and Isaac. Madi knew me since I was a child." Taylor responded for Wynter as she looked like she was about to say something that shouldn't be said. She placed a hand on her best friend's thigh, trying to calm her down.

"Madi? Isaac? Surely they don't let you call them that, right?" Taylor couldn't tell if Emma's tone showed disbelief or jealousy or maybe both.

"They love her, Emma, of course they're gonna let her call them informal names." Wynter said before Emma could even talk.

"Back to the point. Call them by their first names, Frederick and Michelle. Ignore Maximus, he isn't important. Don't speak up on your opinions as much as possible, Fred's extremely opinionated and self-centered. Don't smile, if they do smile at you, give them the fakest and smallest smile back. When talking to Michelle, do not use shortcuts. Like 'It's' should be 'It is'. Only with her though, Fred doesn't really care about it. Lastly..."

Wynter bit her lower lip, turning to face Taylor. She held onto the blonde's hand, giving it a small squeeze before she continued speaking.

"Alison, baby, I'm not forcing you or rushing you into this but... we kinda need to pretend that we're in a relationship to avoid questions that may cause a fight. Is that okay with you?" Nervousness was evident on Wynter's face. Even Emma could tell she was worried about Taylor's possible reaction.