19

December 20, 2015

Everything was quiet. The only sounds that could be heard were the soft chirping of the birds from outside and the occasional dew dripping onto the window.

A small groan erupted from Wynter when the sunlight directly hit her face, inevitably waking her up. Her brows furrowed when she felt that she couldn't move. She forced herself to open her eyes, blinking a few times to adjust to the bright room.

The brunette let out a small quiet gasp when she saw the reason she couldn't move.

There was a breathtaking blonde cuddling into her, an arm and a leg basically on top of her. She was certain she lost the ability to move her left arm as it felt numb after Taylor using it as a pillow the entire night until now.

That wasn't all though. A grey feline found comfort on Wynter's chest, his eyes closed in a deep slumber. On her right was a yorkie, snuggling up on her arm. And of course, on the end on the bed, but still on her right leg, a white labradoodle was sleeping peacefully.

She was sure she closed the door of her bedroom before she and Taylor fell asleep so it was a huge wonder as to how her pets got in.

But the situation was way too adorable that Wynter decided to just let it slide for now.

She had to bite her lower lip to stop herself from smiling so widely. The feeling of domesticity made her feel things she didn't think she was even deserving to feel.

As softly as she could, to avoid waking up any of her four babies, she took her phone from her nightstand and snapped a quick photo. After setting it as her lockscreen, she gently woke up Mikey, which subsequently woke Boo up as the cat practically pounced on her. The whole fight the two had forced Sully to wake up after being slapped in the face with Boo's tail.

Wynter ushered her pets out, silently thanking her younger self for training them early on to follow her commands.

She slowly slipped out of Taylor's hold, trying her best to not wake up the sleeping beauty who was still clinging onto her. Not before taking a photo first, of course.

Her attempts fell futile however when she felt Taylor slowly shift, indicating she was now awake. Wynter silently cursed herself when she heard Taylor mumble out a soft, "Maui?" in her heart gushing, toe curling, lip biting, morning voice that she would pay millions to hear everyday.

"Morning, Ali. Sorry for waking you up, princess. Go back to sleep, love. I'll go make us breakfast." Wynter said softly, pressing a soft kiss on the top of Taylor's head.

The blonde shook her head at her words, trying to rub the sleep off her eyes. This made Wynter frown, pulling Taylor's hand away from her eyes. "Don't rub your eyes, baby."

"Did you just call me 4 different nicknames in less than 5 minutes?" Taylor let out a soft chuckle, meeting Wynter's green eyes, with her own blue ones.

"It's your fault, your gorgeousness makes me act cheesy." The pure admiration and adoration in the brunette's dilated pupils made Taylor shy away from the eye contact, choosing to hide her face in Wynter's neck.

"I can hear Gracie's voice all the way from here," Wynter said with a small groan. "I'll kick her out."

Just as she was about to stand up, Taylor pulled her back down, wrapping her arms and legs around the younger girl's frame. "Let her stay. You're cooking breakfast, right? Let the girl eat." She said softly, placing her head on Wynter's chest.

"Fine." The brunette answered with a pout. Taylor turned to look up at Wynter, letting out a small chuckle at how adorable the small pout looked on the usually stoic girl.