Chapter 41- Pleasure me (🔞)

(Tw- This chapter contains smut and sexual scenes. If you're uncomfortable, please leave right now. You have been warned!)

Tae pov

We returned after the party was over. Y/n tried to talk to me a lot, but I wasn't gonna surrender just yet. I wanted to have a bit more fun.

But I have to admit, I am impressed by her. Not just her boldness while flirting, but even the change in her demeanour.

Before, when we used to attend any parties or events, her expressions used to be stoic. Her eyes were emotionless, with a hint of incompletion within them.

But today, I witnessed the same eyes filling with joy and excitement. She was more of an extrovert now, talking to people confidently, and smiling professionally at everyone, she was just a perfect businesswoman and I loved it.

I felt like a proud parent, looking at their child win in a competition and the feeling was really great. Just a little shower of love could do immeasurable things, which is very amazing.

Anyway, I was working on some files on my laptop in my office room when the door clicked open. Y/n stood there looking tired.

She looked too adorable in her satin blue night dress, which hugged her curves perfectly. Her smooth thighs were visible since the dress only reached till her upper thighs.

And...

Y/n- "Taee, it's so late and you're still working? Come sleep, I'm tired!"

I remembered I had to act cold towards her, so I fixed my gaze and diverted my attention to the laptop again.

I felt her stomping towards me and then...she did something which completely caught me off guard. She sat on my lap, straddling me as she wrapped her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck.

My heartbeat accelerated at her sudden action and our gazes were fixed on each other. I gripped her waist to keep her balanced as she trailed her hand to cup my cheek.

Y/n- "You haven't rested properly, let's go to bed."
She said softly.

I so badly wanted to cuddle with her and tell her how much I love her. How much I adore her. Buut, my self-respect was important too!

Tae- "Well, go rest. I'm not stopping you."
I said, the cold tone barely getting out of my throat.

She pouted sadly and hugged me tightly, burying her face in my chest.

Y/n- "You've married me, not this laptop!"
I chuckled silently, but I think she sensed it because she jolted her head up, to look at me.

Y/n- "Are you mad Tae? Whyyyy?"
She whined like a child. I swear to god, she will kill me with her cuteness someday.

Tae- "You hid-"

Y/n- "Tae, what's more important for you? The fact that I hid my feelings or the fact that I love you?"

I knew it. She's just too clever. I can never outsmart her.

Y/n- "Tae," She cupped my cheeks.
"I love you. And I always will, till my last bit of existence. Do you get it?"

And that's it. The queen had checkmated the king.

A/n pov

You slowly moved towards him and placed your lips on his. You kissed him slowly but passionately. And that's when you felt yourself getting turned on.

You felt the middle of your panties getting wet and wetter. And even though you had sex just the day before, you knew that you badly needed him.

So, you intentionally moved in his lap, touching his soft dick. But he just shrugged it away thinking it was an accident.