Chapter 3: New Challenges

"Can it be true that we are going to sing in the year- end party?" Marifer inquired.

The singing cherub is already in her childhood years and she is already learning how to sing. Many are amazed by her singing voice.

"She have an angelic voice.", they would say.

"It's so comforting."other's would say.

"It's relaxing.", they would claim.

But, it is not only the people who are hearing her voice that were pleased, her former companions-the cherubs were also well pleased. They felt comforted as they hear her sing.

"We have to tell Lucifer about this.", the space cherub said. "I'm sure he would be very glad."

The year-end party is a yearly celebration hosted by the school. At this event, talented students give their best to entertain the crowd. One of the best presentation rendered by the students is the singing of the group of Marifer.

"The lead singer is excellent.", one of the expectator commented. "She have an angelic voice."

"She is very astonishing.", others say. "I could spend the day just listening to her."

But, the expectators are not only the human expectators. There are also the cherubs and with them is Lucifer.

"Her voice is spiritually soothing. I remember our lives in heaven while she is singing.", said the time cherub.

"She must always be in our side.", said the time cherub. "We must gain her."

"But we can't get inside her. So, we can't control her.", said the messenger cherub.

"Of course you can't. Morpheus is inside her. ", said the time cherub.

"We will wait untill she could decide.", Lucifer said. "But we will work for it - that she may choose us."
    Marifer is aware of them. She knows that they are watching their performance. She know them through their spiritual aura especially that which has the "brightest aura", Lucifer.

And it was so. Everytime that they would sing, people and cherubs gather around to listen to her angelic voice. And, they were so pleased that they forget what the truth of their lives is.

But one thing is worth noting. Everytime the possesed body and the cherub hears the angelic singing of  Morpheus in the body of Marifer, both  of them become so relaxed that the reality of their being manifests. Then, the cherubs possesing the bodies leave it in peace and the body is  restored to the person.
    Lucifer did not want this. They tried to organize themselves even though they became homeless. But, now they are returning to being homeless and formless.

They could not return to heaven so they have to fight for the thing that they call now home.

Everytime this happens, they have to find another sinner or to tempt another person to commit sin so that they can enter into them.

But they can't stop going to Marifer to listen because it reminds them of their previous life in heaven.

And so the cycle continues.

This was observed by the people around them. And so, they brought those possesed person to Marifer so that they may hear her angelic voice.

And they went happily because the possesed person were healed.

But this weakens Marifer while the fallen angels were becoming upset.

So they have to decide on something.