The Uninvited Guest [Chapter 1]

A lavish villa, covered in some snow and surrounded by beautiful scenic view with snow-clad road and hills on a quiet night located in Soglio, Switzerland. But Adeel is not at all charmed with the alluring view of the night even though he is continuously staring through the window. Anxiously he is waiting for someone and staring towards the big Iron Gate at the entrance of his property. The gate that's always locked in the night but for some reason is kept open tonight. A beautiful garden, with snow covered grass, flowerbeds, two big trees and lights is scattered between the big gate and the main wooden door of the villa. This garden continues till the back of the villa along with a swimming pool.

On noticing a car entering, Adeel rushes out to meet his guest. A man in his late fifties, Hamid drove through the driveway of the villa to reach the parking spot. He parked and locked his car and made way to the entry. A wave of relief is felt by Adeel on seeing him; both rushes into the villa without saying anything to each other. Hamid stops after taking a few steps inside the villa, carefully analyzing his surrounding: a grand hall decorated with fancy interiors. On the right side of the door, is a big living area decked with elegant furniture. He can see few people sitting there. The walls of this side are mostly made of glass, including a slide door and windows; have beautiful curtains on them, which are tied on both ends. On the left side, there is a big dining hall, kitchen door can be seen and in front of him- a dark corridor.

While going straight in the middle of the hall, there is a staircase on the right going towards the rooms upstairs. Behind those staircase, there is a corridor which can be partially seen because of darkness; two doors on each side of the corridor can be seen. But Hamid is not affected by the charm of this property at all, he looks at those individuals. Two young women Ezma and Zuhal, one man Usman sitting on the couch, with fear and concern on their faces. Adeel tells him that all three are his friends. He takes a few steps towards the stairs, he feels like something is pulling him in that direction. He looks at Adeel and asks him, "Where is she?"

Adeel looks at the staircase, then looks at the Hamid with fear visible on his face and takes a deep breath. Then he slowly walks towards the stairs and hesitatingly takes few steps on the stairs, Hamid follows him.

On the end of the staircase, there is a room exactly in the front, a corridor towards the left but not visible as it is dark and two rooms towards the right are visible in the light. Adeel is going towards the second room on the right, he stops at the door, but it is locked. He unlocks the door but he is too scared to enter the room, the Hamid enters first. The first thing he notices is the darkness in the room, he senses strong vibes that filled him with fear, even before witnessing anything. Then he glances at the part of the room which was illuminated because of the table lamp next to which was a bed. Someone was on that bed and this person was making a low sound resembling growls. On getting closer, he looks at the person on the bed; it's a young woman- Adeel's wife 'Nadia'. Her eyes are closed, low sound of growls can be heard as she breathes.

He puts his hand on her forehead and recites something; he gets some visions while doing this. Suddenly Nadia snarls and opens her eyes; eyes which are not her anymore but of the entity inside her and resembles more to reptiles than human. She growls loudly and advances towards him angrily but he throws a liquid on her; she falls back on the bed." Get out of here!!!" She shouts in a deep demonic voice and pounces forward aggressively to attack him. Adeel comes inside and takes him out of the room.

"Don't worry! She will be alright, God is with you. Coincidently, I was in town to meet my relatives. I live in Zürich...wouldn't have been possible for me to reach here on time." Hamid keeps his hand on Adeel's shoulder. "This...is a very powerful entity and not just a spirit...it's a jinn". Everyone is astonished on hearing this. "But! Why is it after Nadia?" asked Ezma.