The Uninvited Guest [Chapter-7]

Adeel(jinn) is at home waiting for Nadia to return from the market. He insisted on going with her but she refused and went alone. He is sitting in his living room lost in thoughts. A smile is visible on his face as thoughts of Nadia come to his mind; memories of the days he has been passing in her company. But the smile is replaced suddenly by an expression of shock as his eyes glow and the very next second his face is covered with an expression of anger. He stands up quickly and transforms into that scary entity before vanishing into thin air.

In a dark alley, Nadia is running away from someone, she is scared and panting. Some bruises can be seen on her face and arms. She finds a place to hide and takes a deep breath. She looked for her phone to call for help but she couldn't find it. She rubs her forehead crying realizing that she might have thrown it on her way while running away from that attacker. Suddenly she hears footsteps, she is alerted and tries to be as quiet as possible. After a few minutes, the sound stops. She sighs thinking he might have left. But suddenly a hand grabs her and drags her out of her hiding spot. She screams as she sees that tall man, wearing a long-hooded coat and a mask, holding a huge knife. He raised it to stab her but his hand couldn't move. He looks at his hand in surprise, a black mist is grabbing it and the next second a huge cloud of black smoke appears. Nadia is in shock to see this. Suddenly she witnesses the attacker being dragged away by it into a deserted aisle and disappears from her sight.

All she can hear is his screams and angry growls. Although she is relieved that the attacker is stopped from harming her but in utter shock by that otherworldly presence. She slowly walks towards the sound and watches the badly injured attacker on the ground tormented by the jinn. She couldn't see the face only the back of the scary creature and could hear the angry roars which filled her with fear again. She froze as she watched Jinn is about to kill him with his claws.

"NO! Stop!!!" Nadia screams to stop him.

He stops immediately and his body starts transforming itself. Within a few seconds, he took the form of Adeel and turned to her. "He tried to kill you" growled in a demonic voice.

"Hand him over to the police" She feels relieved on seeing Adeel's image and quickly goes near him. He will tell them everything....and we will file a report against Aquib."

"This won't stop Aquib" his voice softens as tries to compel her. "Let me finish him off...and his boss too. You will be safe."

" No! No more bloodshed" She holds him gently by his shoulders.

He exhales and nods in affirmation. Soon the police came and took the attacker with them. A report is filed against Aquib. They both are back home; Adeel(jinn) takes care of Nadia. Nadia couldn't help but feel a newfound sense of admiration for him. When she slept that night, she wasn't scared because of the attack but rather felt assured that nobody could harm her when he was with her. As they spent more time together in the days that followed, Nadia's feelings slowly began to evolve from gratitude to affection towards her rescuer. She could feel a bond between them, also an undeniable attraction towards him. But she keeps on telling herself, it's just because he is protecting her. They are informed that Aquib is arrested, and they are thrilled by the news.

Next day Nadia is thrilled to see her friends on her doorsteps. It's obvious to her that Adeel(jinn) invited them so that she could have a great time after suffering in the past because of Aquib.

She doesn't tell them the truth about Adeel(jinn), for them he is their dear friend Adeel. They are all having a good time; she is very happy.

                       ********* Wait!!! that's not the end!!!  Next part coming soon!******* 

                                                                                 Vote please !!!