The Uninvited Guest [Chapter-2]

Ezma informs Zuhal and Usman and they all leave for the hospital immediately. Doctor tells them that Aqib is injured badly, he is out of danger though but Adeel is critical and they can't say much about his condition at that moment. Nadia panics and burst into tears on hearing this, her friends try to console her.

It has been a week but Adeel has still not regained his consciousness. Nadia is filled with fear, worry, and sadness. She feels so helpless, there is nothing she can do for her husband. Trying to stay positive, she is consistently praying for her husband's speedy recovery .Aquib tells police that two men stopped them, thrashed the windowpanes of their car, and beat them mercilessly. Police suspect it was a case of robbery as a similar incident had happened in that location in the past, but had no lead about the culprits. 

One night Nadia is at her home, she is lying on her bed but she can't sleep. It's not only her husband's condition that caused this restlessness but something else too is bothering her. It has been a few days since she feels like being watched all the time. Tonight this feeling is so strong. She feels scared and looks around in her room to ensure herself that there is nothing to be scared of. The phone bell rings, she receives it and within a few seconds, her restlessness is changed into joy. She gets the news that Adeel is conscious and he is asking for her. She rushes to meet him and calls Aquib on the way to share the good news with him everything.

She is overwhelmed upon seeing her husband, she is smiling but can't hold her tears. She hugs him tight and tells him crying how miserable she was without him. Adeel just smiles and caresses her back while holding her tightly. "Everything is fine now! I am never leaving you alone from now. I promise!" He whispers and plants a gentle kiss on her forehead. Aquib has reached there too, he is watching them but he doesn't let his presence known as he doesn't want to disturb them. After some time he and Adeel have a conversation.

 Aquib recalls that incident "Oh, man! That night was horrible...We shouldn't have taken that shortcut...that road was so isolated they took advantage of that...I also got several injuries, and had to stay many days in the hospital."

"My memory of that night is vague," says Adeel without looking at him.

"Yeah...The doctor told us. I am glad you are okay. You have gone through a lot, brother. You had been trying to cope so hard after losing your parents. Eventually, you found happiness when you got married. But this year...has been very too difficult for you. Your business suffered a loss, you moved here with the hope of turning the villa into a guest house. But!...Bad things happened here too. "

"Everything will be alright," says Adeel Interrupting him and became quite again. 

Adeel is discharged after two days. He is finally back home with his lovely wife. He trying his best to get his life back on track and overcome everything bad that happened in the past. More than himself he is doing this for Nadia so that she forgets the bitterness of past incidents and stays happy. One morning Nadia is in the kitchen preparing breakfast when she suddenly finds herself wrapped in Adeel's arms from behind. He kisses her cheek gently.

She turns and looks at her husband's handsome face. There is an intensity in his eyes, she is staring into them and feels her heartbeat is enhancing. She is hypnotized by his passionate glance, a blush is visible on her cheeks. She pushes him gently to release herself, but he pulls her closer from her waist, grasps her chin, and kisses with a hard, desperate passion on her lips. A sudden grip of thrill and pleasure makes her body freeze; she is engrossed in the moment as he continues to kiss her. He starts sucking the soft skin of her neck while exploring her body with his hands. She is breathing heavily, his lips go back to her lips again and his hands are pressing her body on his. He reaches out to the zip of her dress and is about to unzip it. Suddenly she pushes him away and runs away giggling.