overture

*(y/n) pov*

its been a week since al joined so. its episode one now

lute" (text message) hey. I got to attend a meeting with lusifer to discuss the new extermination. would you mind being there. I dont wanna be stuck in a room with adam and lusifer at tge same time"

(y/n)"(through text) don't worry lusifers daughter is attending instead of him"

lute"(through text) her. oh god that makes it worse. she's such an idiot"

(y/n)"(through text) I like her"

lute deleted her previous text

lute"(through text) oh same i don't mind her at all. she's a genius"

oh this angel is down bad. realy bad

like I'm fucking worried what she might do bad

*timeskip*

alastor" so what do ya think?"

(y/n)" well its definitely honest i will say that"

vaggie" im sorry what the fuck was that?!"

Charlie" uh yeah one note alastor. First off thank you so mutch for making this its seriously amazing. but the tone is a bit off we want people to come here and this makes it look..."

vaggie" bad. the word your looking for is bad"

alastor" funny I was going for hilarious"

vaggie" it didn't explain anything about how were trying to save demons from the extermination. thats the whole fucking point"

(y/n)" thats true"

vaggie" thanks"

alastor" well dear I haven't been active in hell for some time and everyone remembers me from my radio show. the proper medium to express one's self. but you insisted on this. noise pictur box advertisement. so I had a little fun with it"

(y/n)" please tell me why we had the guy who hates TV make our add?"

vaggie" I was thinking the same thing"

angel rased his hand

vaggie" what"

angel dust" if your filming a commercial. can I suggest you take better advantage of the talented celebrity you have right here"

vaggie" angel. your a porn star"

angel dust" a famous pornstar. ill have the horniest sinners knocking these walls down"

vaggie" we're not filming a porn commercial!!!"

angel dust" what sex sells. I swear if you fill me and the guy who banged an exorcist doing it. you'd be rolling in participants"

(y/n)" ok first please stop bringing thst up second. never going to happen. but to be fair he does have a point. now days people won't by deodorant if there isn't a sexy person on the box"

vaggie" i still don't fully believe you got an exorcist to sleep with you"

(y/n)" well. it only happened because of that sex potion stuff from the lust ring"

vaggie" oh ok that makes more sense"

Charlie left to take the phone call so I got to spend more quality time with angel. low quality time