cannibal County

*(y/n) pov*

so. I need relationship advice. After 2 events. 1 Charlie and vaggie asking me to join they're relationship. 2. the voice mail

*flash back*

lute"( voice mail ) (Y/N) YOU SEXY FUCK. CALL BACK I NEED LOVE, ATTENTION AND SEXUAL SATISFACTION!!!!. IF YOU DONT CALL BACK ILL SUCK YOUR DICK IN YOUR SLEEP AND YOU WONT KNOW!!!!!!. apart from i just told you. BUT YOU WONT KNOW WHEN. SO CALL BACK AND GIVE ME A GOOD FUCK!!!"

adam"( in background ) who are you talking too?"

lute" no one sir"

adam" anyway cook dinner for me"

lute" im an exorcist angel sir. I dont cook"

adam" lute. you have a vagina between your legs. not a dick . you know how to cook"

*end flashback*

I

need to get that exorcist a doctor. and a therapist

luckily I know someone good with relationship advice

(y/n)" hey. um Rosie?"

Rosie" (y/n)?. oh (y/n) ill be down in a bit"

Rosie ran back into her emporium then came out the front doors to hug me

rosie" oh this place has certainly been different with out your charm. so what brings you in. New jacket maybe?"

(y/n)" um no actually I. I need relationship advice"

Rosie" romance my specially. come inside and take a seat"

she took my hand and brought me into a room. the same room where she had that conversation with Charlie

rosie" ok come on details. tell auntie rosie whats happening?"

(y/n)" well. its kinda 2 things"

rosie" ooooooooooo"

(y/n)" well. the princes and her girlfriend want me to join they're relationship"

rosie" oh. thats certainly something. how does that make you feel?

(y/n)" I. I dont know to be honest with you. I like both of them its just. its so sudden"

rosie" well if you like both of them why don't you just give it a try and if it doesn't go to plan or you just can't handle the pressure. just say so"

hu. thats. not to bad of an idea

(y/n)" I. I guess it won't hurt to try"

rosie" they're you go. now what's this second thing your working about?"

(y/n)" well. you know how I've killed angels?"

rosie" sure thats why all overlords treat you with respect"