Chapter four-NSFW

☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎

I shoulda' known it when I looked in your red-hot eyes

As day broke through, Valentino was the first to wake up out of the two of you and his eyes drifted to your sleeping form a soft smile playing on his lips that was almost permanently there even while he was getting changed but as soon as he was out of the room his smile turned into a frown of annoyance and he snapped his fingers ordering one of the make up artists to choose you an outfit and to leave it on the bed for when you woke.

When Valentino came back in the room he saw you wearing a black bra and a black jumpsuit that's zipped up to just under your breasts and the sleeves go up to your palms only showing your fingers while the shoes are like black latex thigh highs. (Angel's outfit from the poison video)

Valentino's eyes widen in surprise and delight at the sight of you. "Now that's what I call a beautiful sight." he complimented, as he began walking up to you slowly. "You look absolutely stunning, Y/n."

"Let me guess, I have more shoots to do" You said with a tired sigh still somewhat tired.

"Oh, you know it," Valentino chuckle menacingly. "I expect great things from you tonight. After all You're my prized possession,my beautiful girl."

As you nod Valentino's gaze falls on your chest and he strokes the mark on your shoulder. Luckily, for him the suit showed it off for all to see "I left this, so that everyone knows you belong to me," he says, his voice laced with arousal.

"Yes Val." You say almost robotically.

"Remember," he began sternly, gripping your chin to force you to have eye contact with him. "If you don't behave, the potential punishments that could happen to you, will get worse. And you don't want that, do you?" He asked his voice filled with false gentleness.

"No val..." you said your eyes looking to the side.

"Good girl," Valentino smirks gently patting your cheek "now.. head to your shoot. You have to make sure that every demon watching wants you, understand?" He asked hidden in his voice was a hint of anger at the idea of others desiring you but he knew he had to deal with it. For now.

"Yes, Val." You said before heading to the filming set.

Valentino watches you with a predatory grin from his private room looking at you through tinted windows as you're forced to be in the doggystyle position while a demon positioned himself behind you.

As he does so you look up and notice Valentino watching you from his private room his eyes never leaving your form.

As the cameras roll and the director calls out his commands, you're expected to perform for your audience.

You're a slut for Valentino now, owned by him in every way possible.

And that's all your existence is about now....

Being his obedient little slut.

Then as everything was ready the Demon thrust into you making you gasp.

Your moans began to fill the room as you were pinned beneath the demon.

Valentino watched intently from his private room, a perverse grin on his face as he masturbates to your filthy show, a sick pleasure filling him at your forced reactions.

Valentino's cock throbbed in his hand, as pre-cum leaked from the tip he watches you with lust-filled eyes, unable to resist any longer. He puts his cock back in his pants before striding into the room, standing beside the director as the demon thrusts one more time releasing inside of you.

Exhausted you let your body fall onto the bed your breathing heavy and ragged.

"Excellent," Valentino praises you as he walks over and grabs you by the hair yanking you up, with a wicked smile. "Now it's time for another one this time there's a little role play going on."

"So, you've been kidnapped by your boss' rival gang and the leader of the gang is gonna fuck your throat since you refuse to give him any information, got it?" The direction asked explaining the scenario as jealousy bubbled inside of Valentino wishing he was the one doing all of that to you.

With a nod you take the towel that was handed to you and clean yourself up before putting your clothes back on for the next scene as you walk onto the change of set you sit in a chair and the makeup crew tie your arms behind the chair.

"You look delicious," Valentino stated as he circled around you like a predator, his eyes locked onto yours. "Just remember who you belong to." His stated his eyes full of a twisted obsession towards you.

"Yes Valentino." You replied tiredly

"Good girl," he smirked.

As the filming began, a demon playing as the leader of a rival gang approaches you, a menacing smirk on his face. He stands over you, his cock already hard in anticipation. At his approach you look up at him.

"Remember what I told you," Valentino whispered his voice travelling into your ear from across the room, his hot breath making you shiver. Pretending to be afraid you gulp as the leader of the rival gang rips of your ropes and forces you onto your knees before he grabs your a fistful of your hair roughly pressing his cock against your lips.

As you take a deep breathe and keep up the scared act you hesitantly open your mouth.

"That's a good girl," Valentino praises from behind the camera. The porn actor forced his cock into your mouth, taking advantage of your submission as he began to thrust roughly, filling your mouth with his salty taste and the thickness of his shaft, making you close your eyes.

"Oh yes, that's it," Valentino encourages as he watches the scene.

The porn actor continued to thrust his hips, fucking your face without mercy his hands grip your hair tightly, pulling you closer to him with each thrust making your eyes water slightly.

"Mmm, you like that?" Valentino asks quietly  with a chuckle.

The actor began to pick up speed, slamming his hips against your face repeatedly as your eyes roll back in pleasure....of pain; it's hard to tell which one at this point your hands grabbed onto his legs to try and make the soreness in your legs from kneeling so much disappear.

"Good girl," Valentino praised as he sees the way you respond to the situation. The porn actor groans in delight, reaching climax. Quickly, he pulls out of your mouth and shoots his load on your face, chest, and stomach.

You raised your hand and wipes some of the cum off of your body and lick it off your finger knowing that's what Valentino would want you to do.

"That's it," Valentino encourages, watching as you lick the cum off your finger he then turns his attention back to the camera, that captured every moment of this humiliating display.

When the cameras turned off you stood up and grabbed a towel to wipe the cum off of your body

"Good girl," Valentino praised you again. He nods at one of his henchmen who steps forward to collect the male actor and drag him away. As for you, Valentino walks over and grabs your chin, forcing you to look up at him.

"Can I go take a break?" You ask knowing that it's a risky question.

"Fine, but You'd better make up for it later." Valentino warned. "You're my property now, and I expect complete obedience. Remember that." He said.

You stand up and put on your bathrobe that was laid out a chair before grabbing your outfit you wore for both shoots, once you were dressed Valentino gave you a slight push towards the bedroom, indicating that you should go take your break.

—————————————————————————