Chapter eleven-NSFW

☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎

           Warnings: this chapter contains very
                 sensitive and very dark topics
                               Be warned.
Also possibly cringey.

That's the way you got mе, I'll be yours.
My story's gonna end with me dead from your poison.

As morning rose you immediately got ready before heading downstairs and saying your goodbyes to everyone before you and Angel Dust made your way back to the studio.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Not really." You sigh in reply.

"It's okay. We have each other." Angel smiled and gently held your hand before walking into the studio with you.

As soon as the two of you walk through the doors to the porn set you're immediately met with Valentino's impatient gaze that immediately lights up as he notices you.

"Y/n, mio Tesoro, there you are! Good job Angel. Now go to your room." He said to Angel Dust who nodded and walked away hesitantly "Now,doll. I want you to go and make some more films." Valentino added smiling softly giving him a nod in response you head over to the porn set.

"Remember, this is my show. I'm in charge and you're here to do everything you possibly can to please me." He smirks, knowing that he has complete control over you. "Show them what you're made of, Bambino."

Taking a deep breath you put on a facade of confidence already having the feeling of disgust with yourself for choosing this life swell in your stomach making you want to throw up after calming down you grab the script and read it over trying to memorise most of it cringing at the cringey plot.

Valentino sat in his chair watching from the sidelines, his eyes gleaming with pleasure as he waits for you to perform. "That's it, my little whore. Show them how good you are." He leans back in his chair, a smug smile playing on his lips as you start doing your job and following the script with the demon you were working with for this scene.

He watches the scene unfold, his eyes never leaving you. Valentino leans forward slightly, his hands clasped together under his chin, a predatory gleam in his eyes. "Oh, yes. That's it. You're doing great, my little pet." his grin widens as the demon takes you against the wall while you moan.

You can feel him watching your every move, his eyes never leaving your body. "You belong to me now, my little slut." Valentino whispered quietly.

Despite the fact you were being fucked by a different demon you could still feel Valentino's touch on your body from all the times he took you causing a frown to appear on your lips but it was immediately replaced by your facade your hands reached out to the demon and you gripped onto him tightly.

Valentino leant back in his chair, a smirk playing on his lips. 'Good girl. You're learning fast.' He thought while watching as you continued to act out the scene with the demon actor, occasionally gauging your reactions to make sure you're still under his control smirking he took a long drag of his cigarette and blew the red smoke in your direction.