Chapter five-NSFW

☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎

Spewin' all your red-hot lies
Yeah, yeah, yeah

As you make it back into the room you immediately sit down at the desk with a mirror and you hold your head in your hands. When you lift your head you notice a small bag of cocaine with a small note attached

'to help you relax a little, just don't get addicted like me- Angel xoxo'

A small smile tugged at the corners of Valentino's lips as he observed your behavior from the doorway he steps into the room, closing the door behind him silently.

Wanting a break and a chance to relax, you ignore him and make a line with the cocaine and inhale the cocaine your mind beginning to go blank as you wipe your nose clean.

Valentino chuckled softly while walking over to join you at the desk. "You really know how to make yourself useful." He says while leaning against the desk, watching as you continue to struggle with your emotions.

Continuing to ignore him you lean your head back letting the cocaine consume you.

"Tell me what's bothering you," he said, his voice taking on a slightly threatening tone as he smirked at you. "Or shall I make it easier for you?" He asked reaching out, and gently grabbing your chin and forcing your head up to look at him.

"I hate what I've become." You admit without even thinking.

Valentino's eyes narrow, a flash of anger crossing his face. "And what have you become?" he asks in a low voice.

"A porn star. A slave...." Your pull your head out of his grip and look in the mirror at your reflection ignoring Valentino's reflection behind yours "a disgusting whore." You spat with hatred towards yourself.

Valentino's face hardens as he glares at you in the mirror he grabs a fistful of your hair roughly, forcing you to meet his gaze. "You may have turned into a whore, but you're still mine," he snarls.

Your face drops in realisation and you look at him with fear in your eyes.

Valentino tightens his grip on your hair "I own you, body and soul," he growls. "And don't you forget it."

"I...l won't I...l haven't. I promise." You say fearfully hating the fact you were stuttering it showed weakness and you knew that would only fuel his sadistic behaviour.

Valentino releases your hair slowly, watching as you cringe in pain from the pull "That's a good girl," he says softly, his tone now almost soothing.
"You know how to behave."

With a frown you run your fingers through your hair trying to soothe the slight headache you got from his rough treatment on your hair. Valentino's eyes flicker with approval as he sees you trying to fix your hair. "That's my good little whore," he whispers in your ear, a cruel smile playing on his lips.

You focus your attention on your reflection in the mirror and Valentino steps up closer to you pulling you up, and wrapping his arms around your waist. He leans in close to your ear, his breath hot against your skin. "Look at yourself," he says softly. "You're a whore now, just like all the rest."

With furrowed brows you sighed and looked down Valentino tilts your chin up so you're looking at him in the mirror. "But you're mine," he adds, a hint of possessiveness in his voice.

"Yes, Valentino." You said as if you were hypnotised.

Valentino's eyes darken with desire as he hears you call him by his name, he presses himself against you, his erection already hard in his pants. "You belong to me now." he growls, licking his lips. "Do you understand that?"