zodiac exam

Ayanokouji pov

I was waking up today I thought there was sure to have some sort of exam maybe I was wrong.

I wasn't too sure.

I didn't want to wake up any one so I quickly and quietly left the room.

I went to eat ice cream when I saw Ike and Yamauchi also there.

" hi Ike "

" hi "

" hi Yamauchi "

" did you get a video or maybe a picture "

He didn't even say hi to me for some reason I felt a bit sad.

" no "

" tch that sucks "

" huh what picture "

Ike looked confused

" Since the girls like him so much our plan is to get him to take pictures or a video of them then he can send them to use "

" but what if he gets caught "

" the girls won't attack him but I also have another strategy you see private points can be used to buy almost everything so I bought a phone using private points which can't be tracked. Even if they found the number nobody knows the number meaning getting away with this will be easy "

" even if that doesn't work I have asked professor to set up a security system on the computer to make sure that if they ask him and he rats me out i have paid a senpai to put one without either knowing of each other "

" and that isn't even it as I am a God in human form I have another plan but I won't tell you "

" plus I got other ideas to get even more pictures and videos "

" one of the best ideas is instead of walking in on them changing as it could only be done once or twice at most before they get suspicious is for you to get into a girl's room then when they leave you put a camera they're are many variables in this plan. "

" for one you need to make sure you get into the room of a girl when they are alone "

" another thing is you need to find a good place to hide the camera without them finding out even though the bedroom may seem the best it isn't. "

" the bedroom will be where they spend the most time so it will be easier for them to find it "

" the bathroom also has a lot of stripping like taking a shower the best place to put it would be above near the lights I will bring a camera that has no lights or sounds even if they find it I have another plan in place "

" what we will do is we put it in every girl in our class and all their friends as that means they will all check if that happens then they will believe the school put it there which means we won't get in trouble "

" even if the school tried to find out we will be purchasing the camera using the phone I bought so we can't in trouble. "

" it's a full proof plan "

That probably had a lot of planning.

" woah Haruki I didn't know you were so smart "

" of course you didn't as I am this classes smartest student "

" so will you do it ayanokouji "

" I will think about it "

" didn't you easier say yea ? "

" I did ?"

Now I don't really want to do it anymore

" well tell me when we can get the plan starting "