《 14》

SUNDAY

SUNDAY

After a long day of cleaning my room and getting the clothes I washed yesterday fold and put away, I started on Talia's hair. I didn't plan on doing anything too small so I just gave her the hairstyle she like which is to twist the back then canerow the from with two twist at the front.

I finish placing her school color beads on and fix her edges even though we are not going out but I might bring her around the road later to get ice-cream.

"it finish now" I announced to her as she keep asking how much more.

shi love nice hairstyle but nuh like sit down fi dweet.

She got up and run to the dresser mirror. "It's pretty mommy" She squealed as she examined her hair.

if shi eva nuh like eh, wen shi done bawl mi affi pull eh out and fix eh how shi like eh.

"Yes baby, jus as- nuh stop call mi" I hissed as I see Sanjay number flashing across my phone screen.

He have been calling me since yesterday and I have been ignoring his call since. He can't ghost me when him feel like and expect me to answer him now. I really have the urge to answer because I want to class him out so bad but I believe it's best to ghost him back.

"Mommy, Aunty Iesha is at the door" Natalia informed me as I was busy watching my phone ringing off.

"Weh shi wah now?" I asked as I turned to see her walking in.

"A mommy send food fi yuh and Talia" She said handing me the two plates of food.

"Oh tell har thanks" I mumbled as I get one of Talia's towel and spread it on the floor then let she sit and eat.

I open my plate and frown right away, imagine I brought home two 5lbs chicken and the lady cook and only give me a piece a leg. I'm not even going to argue about it at all because I am working on putting on my kitchen soon and cook me own food.

"You cah canerow mi hair backway?" Iesha asked.

"Mi ago press enu, yuh cuda a ask from mawning enu" I looked up at her as I eat the food.

"Mi nuh see yuh did busy a clean suh mi wait" she said.

"Mi suh dweet when me down eat" I told her.

After eating and cleaning Talia up, I placed her down with her tablet as I did Iesha's hair. She asked for stitch braid backway which takes time but I did it anyway.

shi lucky mi dweet tuh... only wen dhem wah supm dhem know mi.

I'm not a big hair dresser but I can do a few things to hair, when my bestfriend Sabrina was here, I used to do her hair and she did mine back. She's now living in Kingston and we hardly see or talk to each other again.