《30》

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Her smile melt my heart, she's even cute when she's upset and I feel so ashamed of myself for hurting her feelings but I have no other choice at the moment

Her smile melt my heart, she's even cute when she's upset and I feel so ashamed of myself for hurting her feelings but I have no other choice at the moment. I got scared of loosing her for good so I have to do things this way and now it tearing me apart.

Hear cries haunts me over and over which leaves me in a dark and painful state. Turning to alcohol is my only option and that's what I have been doing for the pass thirty minutes to ease the pain.

Zooming in on her beautiful face, a smile form on the side of my lips as I remember the day I captured this picture of her. She was arguing with me for not listening to her which I honestly wasn't then I was trying to cheer her up.

I miss her already! I want so badly to get out of this house and go to her but if I do, I will be putting her into great danger. I took a mouth full of the dragon as I remember the conversation I had with him.

"Dhat did a juss a warning ere, next time a her throat knife ago run suh two things bredda, eitha ya go get rid a har yuhself or mi do it. Di main fact she touch me dwata mek mi wah broke har rass neck but Indie seh shi nuh wah dhat all shi want is fi yuh be a man and tek care a unu child"

The bitterness in my throat cause me to yearn for more of the drink.  his voice torments me and to know that he sent some one to attack Kacian made my blood boil but at the same times I am scared for her. I know what this man can do and there's nothing the police can do to stop him, his links doesn't stop here, he will take me down before I get the chance to take him.

"Once Indie happy mi gud bredda and shi nah go grow mi grand baby alone and if a dhat gyal ago stand in di way dhen mi affi tek har out... Mi change fi di betta for my kids and Ziggy boy, mi will change back fi dhem ere dhat.... Oh and mi know bout Natalia Jarrett, a innocent child Sanjay, don't let mi give har mother a reason fi hate yuh till death" He laughed coldly as if he have no heart.

Upon hearing Talia's name, I know I have to keep her mother way from me even though it will hurt her and myself. I know what this man is capable of and I know the extra mild he will go for his daughter because she's never wrong for him. Indiana isn't going to stop until she get's her way and here I am playing in her trap until I figure out away to end all this without Kacian getting hurt.