BONUS 2

Nervously, my hands grip around Carlo's own as we prepare to walks down the aisle

The place is beautifully decorated and everyone is looking marvelous. The bridesmaid and groomsmen then made their entrance to the soft, relaxing music in the back ground, my heart beats increase as our time to walk down the aisle is coming up.

Talia and the twin's sprinkle flowers down the aisle well Talia did, Paris throw them on the guests and London follow her causing everyone to laugh.

🎶Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer......

Carlos gives me an assuring smile before we take our first steps. The crowd lit up amusingly as we walk down, cameras flashing from all angles and even though I didn't get to marry into dress like I wanted, I soon relax when I see the happy faces.

"Yes mi fren!" Marlon call out as I pass him, I laugh while warning him to behave.

All eyes trail me down the aisle but I was only focus and interested in one, those that captivates me, compel me and pull me into his charms.

my man! Sanjay Murray..

His eyes shows pure love and joy as he stare at me, suddenly I starts to feel shy under his gaze as if it's the first time we are meeting.

Carlos hand me over to him, his touch send bolt of electricity wave down my spine and immediately I forget all that happened earlier.

dhis was meant to be.. what God put together no man can tear a part...

🎶One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more.....

"Hey beautiful" Sanjay whisper as he takes my hand.

"Hey handsome" I blushed,

pussyclaat! gyal a blush...

He's dress into a black three piece Armani suit with a white inside shirt with a turquoise green bow tie while I am dress into a white  short dress with my veil on.

Di gyal Indiana f**k up we day but shi cah stop dhis...

Samantha comes by my side while Rojay goes by Sanjay's, the pastor then start the ceremony and to be honest I didn't hear half of what he's saying because my focus is on Sanjay.

He's distracting me oooh!.

"Are you ok?" I whispered to Sanjay, Rojay keeps on drying sweat like crazy off of his face.

"mi nervous B" His voice quiver as he speak.

"me too" I smiled. "try to rela-

.. Please share with your one another your promises for a life time of love, support and devotion" the pastor said to us.