20

AN AUTANMAMA BOOKS COLLECTION📕📚
WRITTEN BY: khadyjatt

HOW TO DATE A MARRIED MAN
(Amirahs predicament )

Chapter 20

"Just add the plantain for him,
Or you don't want?"Inaya ask and nabil shake his head.

"He say he doesn't want,
Let him be."Amirah say collecting the plate of food from Inaya, the family ended up coming back earlier than usual, one can really not understand things, professionals are far better in everything, what they thought was serious took the medical team about 2weeks to get everything done and even though it would have been wise if they stay longer for observation and all but Inaya was persistent, imran have to subject to her demand and they fly back to the country, they would fly back next two month for their check up as they also go for proper check up in one of the hospital in town, it's been a hassle for inaya, although nabil isn't one that throw tantrums but she feel the responsibility is much on her even with her husband massive support and she do hate to to admit that Amirah has been a massive support since they got back, they do already set their differences aside at the end of the day Amirah is her only sister and she has always wanted one, she have a sister and friend in her it's quite an interesting relationship.

"Aunty Amirah can i have the tab now?"Nabil ask and Amirah humm in response.

"But you need to eat,
Eat and take a little nap."Amirah say as the parlor door open gaining both their attention.

"Inaya and Amirah I'm not tolerating this,
You will leave your house and come here disarrange it then leave,
I'm not accepting this your attitude,
The imran is coming back today, leave my house i will be having visitors soon."Inteesar protest and the two girls just ignore her as though she isn't presence which is something she love and hate, she like how her daughter is comfortable with Amirah, putting there past and indifferences aside and support each other as sisters, she is happy so happy and even without her husband saying it, she could see it on his face anytime he sees the two girls together.

"Good afternoon grandma."the little boy greet and Inteesar smile at him.

"Afternoon my dear, how are you?
Have you taken your medication?"she ask and he nod.

"Mummy...........

"Please do finish and clear my parlor,
Amirah i left the house open because of you."Inteesar say and leave the parlor as the two continue their discussions, once they were done eating, they clear the parlor and leave the little boy who's now sleeping on the 3sitter couch before heading out.

It's one of those quiet evening where most of the suleym boys are home, the pool side isn't so crowded mostly because the children went out shopping with there grandparents, doesn't matter how busy Inteesar and suleym are they always create that time to bond with their grand children, they would take them shopping and even spend the night out, luckily to the boys theirs very little work at the construction site so they are all home with their wives.

"But this your pregnancy are you sure is not twins?"waseem ask his twin brother wife as he laugh, Asiya ignored him because she's extremely having mood swings, she's exhausted and have been experiencing this bad cramps which she's certain it's not labor since she's in her 7th month.

"Leave Asiya alone,
She's not in the mood."wasilah say glancing at Asiya who's sitting with her husband who have his hand around her as she sit between his labs on the long bed by the poolside.