fetus curse must do abortion

Apparently the quadruple had to do a mission, since there was a cursed spirit in a building and Gojo was away on business.

"Please just listen to your fears. Do not forget that your mission here is strictly the verification and rescue of survivors.!" The Ijichi guy said, reminding them how there was a special grade and they have leave if they blagh blagh stuff.

Standing outside the building, (Y/n) heard the screaming of a lady from outside the gate.

"Excuse me! Excuse me! Where's Tadashi?" The woman yelled "Is Tadashi... Is my son Tadashi all right?!"

"Please step away. There's a possibility that someone has spread poisonous gas throughout the center" Ijichi tried to console the lady.

"Ahh... Why? Why is this happening?!" The woman said, expressing sorrow.

"Fushiguro, Kugisaki, (Y/n).. We're gonna save them" Yuji said, determined.

"Of course we are."

"Hmm"

"I'll see what I can do" (Y/n) responded, already sensing only one energy signal and only cursed energy..

Once inside the building after Ijichi guy put his veil.
Megumi called out his demon dogs.

"Demon dogs!" One white dog appeared howling, "Awooo"

'woah like a disney princess..' (Y/n) thought. Megumi just calls them and just like that boom they appear, as if straight out of a disney movie.

"He'll let us know if the curse gets close.." Megumi said, snapping (Y/n) out of her small daydream.

"Good boy, good boy! We're counting on you, okay?" Yuji praised the dog.

"Let's go" Disney princess dude said. Then the quadruple began walking down, now noticing the door was gone.

"Ah... Where's the door?!"

"Th-The door"

"Huh?"

"is gone!"

"How?! We just came in through here, didn't we?!" Nobara was freaking out.

"Uh-huh!" Yuji agreed.

"What do we do? Ah, what do we do about this?" Nobara and Yuji began singing, already going mentally ill.

"It'll be fine. The dog remembers the scent of the entrance..." Megumi reassured the two of them.

Yuji suddenly again pets the dog "Good boy!"
"Have some jerky! Have all the jerky you want!" Nobara added on.

Megumi was about to yell at them that they were too calm until he noticed (Y/n) standing there doing nothing but watching the duo.

(if you're wondering why (Y/n) seemes quiet, I don't know either. I suck at writing people)

"You can pet it if you want." he uttered out.

"Huh? ok thanks" (Y/n) bluntly said going closer to the dog. Petting it under his ear. The dog nuzzleing itself at (Y/n)'s palm, before (Y/n) pulled back.

"Let's keep moving." Disney princess said.

The quadruple continues on. Finding the bodies of three inmates.

"ah.." yuji faintly mutters

"Atrocious..."

"That's... three people, right?"

"..."

Yuji inspects one of the shirts, noticing the name tag. Tadashi Okazaki.

"Let's take his body back.." Yuji says. "It's that woman's son.. His mother won't accept it if we tell her he's dead but we don't have a body."