Menace II Society

One month later Report-
September KAWASAKI CITY
KINEMA CINEMA

AFTER THE END OF A SCREENING... AN EMPLOYEE DISCOVERED THE MANGLED BODIES OF 3 MALE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS.

CAUSE OF DEATH:

DUE TO A STRANGE DEFORMATION OF THE CRANIUM... INCREASED INTRACRANIAL PRESSURE AND PARALYZEDBREATHING.

Outside the theater, a tall, blonde man stood alongside Yuji and (Y/n), his demeanor serious. "It's going to be quite the sight inside, Itadori, (l/n). Are you both prepared?"

"Uh, just call me (Y/n), I don't care much about formalities" (Y/n) interjected, raising her hand slightly.

"Very well (Y/n)"

***

"Can you see it? These are the remnants of the curse spirit" Nanami explained, gesturing towards the lingering curse energy in the theater as they stood in.

"Nah, I don't see anything" Yuji remarked bluntly.

"Can we just follow wherever it leads?" (Y/n) chimed in, sounding a bit bored.

Nanami ignored their remarks, "That's because you're not trying to see it and (Y/n) you have to be more patient, I'm talking to the less fortunate"

"What's a bit  of following going to do anyway?" (Y/n) muttered, grimacing at Nanami's explanation.

"Oh, I see it now!" Yuji exclaimed, excitement evident in his voice as he finally spotted the tracks.

"We'll follow the remnants" She heard Nanami say. 'finally!..'

Yuji slipped his arm around (Y/n)'s shoulders, pulling her along with an infectious energy. "Alright, let's go all out!" His free hand aimed at the air with determination.

"No, if it can be done casually, let's do it casually."

"You're the boss old man" (Y/n) replied, not seeming to mind Nanami's behavior.

FLASHBACK

This is Nannami! a ex-salaryman jujutsu sorcerer!" Gojo declared, his arm resting on Nanami's shoulder.

"please stop saying it like that."

Nanami, already freed from Gojo's grasp, took the opportunity to introduce himself. "We should start with introductions shouldn't we? Nice to you meet you, Itadori, (l/n)."

"Yes, nice to meet you!" Yuji gave a 90 degree bow.
"Nice to meet ya" (Y/n) said, giving a casual wave.

"What I learned from Jujutsu tech is that.. Jujutsu sorcerers are SHIT!"

"huh?"
"I'm starting to like you old man.." (Y/n) said, smiling at Nanami's outburst.
"Really?.." Gojo interjected, appearing out of nowhere suddenly appearing beside (Y/n). "What about me?.."

However his question wasn't answered as (Y/n) payed attention to Nanami.

"Then I worked at your typical company and one thing I learned is that work is SHIT!"