ASSAULT BOYYYYYYY

"Hey Yugi I have a question, who's Sukuna? When we were fighting Megumi kept saying how strong this Sukuna guy was." (Y/n) questioned, grabbing a potato chip, Then eating it.

Yuji shifted his gaze a minute before returning. "Oh Sukuna is a curse that basically lives inside me.."

"Sounds like Venom.. You know that character?.." (Y/) redundantly asked.

"I'm not a whatever this 'Venom' you speak of, you filthy brat" Yuji's cheek said out of nowhere, eyes and lips under his cheek, the lips on his cheeks was frowning. "Woah it talks..." (Y/n) said, getting closer to Yuji.

"I'm not mute" Sukuna grimaced, looking at (Y/n) trying to poke his eye.
"cool" (Y/n) bluntly answered, still trying to poke his eye before it disappeared to a new spot.

"Insufferable brat" Sukuna only replied with, before just disappearing.

"what weird movie ripoff shit" (Y/n) commented, before laying down to take a nap.

Yuji who was now hearing Sukuna's rambles inside his head about how (Y/n) should be more "obedient" and "submissive" weirded him out.

"Ehh Sukuna isn't a pet he's a powerful curse user that I need to eat his fingers for other people to be saved, he's like another person living in me" Yuji spoke out, looking over your half awake figure.

"Ohh I get it.." (Y/n) mumbled, "Is he very strong?"

"Well Gojo-sensei says he'll given him some trouble.." Yuji said in thought.

" ZZZZzZZZZzZz.." is all Yuji heard from the female next to him.

"oh." Yuji deadpanned, "Ow OW OWWW!" he suddenly yelled, falling off the couch, attacked by the bear.

(like does anybody else think Venom and Sukuna are KINDA the same? They both can't have any host and blagh blagh or is it just me?💀)

——

Groggily waking up, (y/n) was met with a volcano looking dude in front of her. Looking around she noticed Gojo was holding her by the brick of her clothes. Slightly annoyed her nap was disturbed.

"Where the heck?! Hey, where are we?!" Yugi yelled, squirming about.

'Sukunas Vessel and the the (h/c) girl?!' Jogo eyes widened in shock at the sight.

"This is Yuji itadori and (Y/n) (L/n) and they're here to watch" Gojo informed the curse spirit, grabbing (Y/n) closer to his figure.

"Mt. Fuji! His head's Mt. Fuji!" Yuji yelled, pointing at the curse spirit.

"Hey your right.. he's Mt. Fuji!" (Y/n) smiled, pointing towards the volcano head.

"I'm going to teach you about the pinnacle
of jujutsu battles, Domain Expansions." Gojo informed, looking at Yuji and (Y/n).

'Domain expansions?..' (Y/n) asked herself.
Gojo lets go of them, letting them stand on the water. "Why aren't we sinking?!" Yuji yelled, now checking out the water. (Y/n) also standing on water, not very reactive about it.

'Sukuna's vessel So he really is alive.. and that girl...' Jogo thought, now recalling the flashback at the cafe.

FLASHBACK