Ch.2

.·:*¨¨* ≈🔆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Dogday was still nestled into (Y/N), taking the chance to regain his energy. As much as he wanted to relax all day, they had to be alert.

He had been tortured for so long, and this was the first time in ages that he's actually felt safe and able to let his guard down. Catnap took his legs, and honestly, his will to keep going. Catnap should've killed him a long time ago, but that giant furball liked the pain and suffering of others. He always knew the feline had a grudge against him of some sort.

"Dogday, buddy?" (Y/N) asked, catching the attention of the dog. "Yes, (Y/N)? What is it?" He sat up, looking her in the eyes with his empty sockets. "Do you know where your legs are?" She asked, the dog turning around to look at where his legs should be. "Uhh..I'm not sure. Those little critters probably ate them. Catnap took them ages ago, I don't know what he did with them. Sorry, angel."

Pursing her lips, (Y/N) thought about where Catnap could've hidden Dogday's legs. If they were even still here. "Catnap likes to mess with his "prey" right? That's what Ollie told me. Maybe he's hidden your legs in plain sight, to mess with you."

Dogday looked up at her in wonder. "You are so smart, angel. Yes! That's probably what he's done. I don't want you carrying me though and if we go back in there, the mini critters will rip us to shreds." He shuffled away from her, laying on his torso so she could get to her feet.

(Y/N) had noticed that the small critters were absolutely obsessed with food or even the slightest smell of blood. "I have an idea, but it won't be pretty." The woman held out her arm, tearing off a part of her shirt sleeve with her teeth. "What're you doing?" Dogday asked, tilting his head.