three

"And where are you going?" Rafe Cameron asked, eyeing up Banksie. "Dressed like that?" Scrunching up his eyebrows.

Banksie rolled her eyes as she passed him, ignoring him, walking to the front door, and waiting.

Rafe scoffed. "Not speaking to me, are we, Loey?" He asked with a smirk.

"Rafe," Sarah said as she came off the stairs.

Rafe turned his head and noticed how Sarah was dressed some what the same as Banksie. "Where are you going?" He asked again.

"There's a party," she shrugged.

Rafe frowned. It couldn't have been some big party if he didn't know about it. Unless it wasn't in Figure Eight. "And you're just... walking, to the cut?" He said.

"No, Topper's taking us," she said, walking past him. "But Banksie hasn't got her phone," she said as she got to the door.

Rafe looked at the two girls and took one more quick glance at Banksie before turning around and walking upstairs.

"He's such a freak!" Sarah sang, making sure it was loud enough for Rafe to hear her. "Ready?" She asked, turning towards Banksie, who nodded.

————

When they arrived, Banksie immediately looked for any sight of the Pogues. Searching the crowds of tourists, Kooks, and Pogues.

"I'll catch up with you later," Banksie said, grabbing Sarah's hand as she spotted John B. Sarah nodded with a smile and walked off with Topper following behind.

Banksie walked up behind him. She didn't really need to be sneaky since she was walking on sand.

As she got behind him, she put her hands on his shoulders, pulling him backwards, making him fall off the tree he was sitting on.

He hit the floor with a groan, opening his eyes to see Banksie laughing, with her hand stretched out for him to take.

"Really?" He asked, taking her hand and allowing the help from her.

"Soz," she said, pouting her bottom lip out.

Kiara walked over smiling, but then her smile instantly disappeared. "What is she doing here?" She said, a sour grimace in her face.

Everyone turned their heads to look at Sarah, who had a worried Topper behind her.

No one really knew why Sarah and Kiara weren't friends anymore. Not even Sarah knew why the girl hated her so much. And Kie never wanted to speak about it.

Banksie looked up to John B, who was practically gawking at her.

"She's actually an alright girl, you know?" She said closely to him so only he could hear her. Grabbing his attention, he looked over her face, and all she did was smile at him.

————————

Everyone and their mother was at this 'stupid' Pogue party tonight, which meant Rafe Cameron had nothing to do.

He sat, scrolling through his socials. His blood boiled more and more every time he caught a glimpse of Sarah in the background, or anytime he saw Loey taking a photo with some kook.

As he continued to scroll and tap on people's stories, he came across one photo in particular that really caught his attention.

What was Sarah, Topper, Loey, and, The Pogues doing in the same group as eachother?

"That's nice, but I didn't really ask you," JJ said to Topper as he tried offering Sarah a drink. "If you said pretty please, then maybe,"

"JJ, knock it off," Banksie spoke.