five

Topper, Kelce, and Rafe were walking behind the back of Tannyhill.

"This is nuts," Topper said, pointing towards all the damage the storm had done.

"Agatha's a bitch!" Rafe called out.

"Damn right, she is," Kelce chuckled.

Topper shook his head as he immediately thought of John B. "I just can't get it out of my head," he said, "it's just on repeat, 'your move, broski'," he said, looking towards Kelce, who rolled his eyes.

"Bro, he had a semiautomatic pointed at your head,"

"That's what I'm saying. It's insane."

"That pogue."

"They're freaking Pogues, man," Rafe said, his tongue pressed up against his cheek. "You know, you just gotta get a piece," He said, turning to Topper.

"What do you mean–"

"You gotta fight fire with fire and defend the homestead," he said. "Right?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's better than being caught without one–"

"Listen, guys," he said, cutting off Kelce. "I'm gonna get him back, alright? I'm making it a little project of mine," he nodded.

"Yeah, you should–"

"Is that Banksie?" Kelce asked, causing everyone to freeze. "Yo, and that's Sarah," he said, pointing towards her.

Well, it's safe to say that after yesterday, Banksie was exhausted.

After almost being shot, all the swimming she did, and the walking, she was dead. Oh, and that bag they found yesterday? It had a compass in it.

And she was so over the moon!

Not.

Okay, that sounded harsh.

She was happy they found the compass since it it belonged to John B's father, but at the same time...

They were almost shot.. FOR A COMPASS.

John B and JJ were gone when she woke up that morning. Her mum said they had been gone for a while, not without a course breakfast, though.

"Well, look at what the cat dragged in," Topper called out to Banksie, making her turn her head, she rolled her eyes. "Obx's hero!" He said with a hand to his heart.

She dropped her head to the floor before walking over to them, glancing at Rafe, who was looking at her as she walked over. She couldn't tell, but his eyes roamed her whole body.

Her black denim shorts and green one-sided strap crop top showed off her figure beautifully.

"How'd it feel to be that close to a gun?" Kelce grinned.

"I dunno, ask Topper,"  she shrugged. And looked at him as he shook his head and his jaw clenched. 

"Did you sort out your little boyfriend?" Topper asked. Which instantly made Rafe turn his head.

"Starters, he's not my boyfriend–"

"Awh, shame, you would be a lovely couple," Kelce grinned, with a laugh ready to burst out.

"Choke," she said, which made all of them look at her.

"Definitely, soulmates," Topper rolled his eyes, looking to Sarah. "Uh, what is she doing?" He asked.

They all looked to Sarah, who began to walk across a fallen wooden beam that happened to lead to a boat.

"Watch her fall and make a big deal out of it," he said, rolling his eyes.