Chapter 16 : Media Leaks and Warm Hugs

Media Leaks and Happy Hugs

"Sir, the media coverage is getting out of control. Since last night, various articles have been published portraying your marriage in a bad light. Our sources tell us that there was a leak telling everyone that Ma'am Imani wasn't supposed to be the bride."

I could feel my jaw clenching upon hearing my assistant's announcements. A leak... These people truly do not appreciate their peace. No one in our families is dumb enough to open their mouths to the media. The guests who had been invited have been dealt with already, so who?

"When was the leak?" My assistant stopped upon my questions, quickly referring back to his notes. "Yesterday evening, sir. Someone made an anonymous phone call informing them."

Quite a few possibilities are there. First, that Hashim's family. He was pissed about it, high chance he opened his mouth. My hands fisted as I contemplated who was dumb enough to go against us.

"Shut everything down. I want articles taken off the web and news to be squashed. All this better be dead by tomorrow." I turned away from him, waving my hand in dismissal. I came to the office to be away from Imani and here I'm having to deal with fucking media idiots.

Imani... Fuck, if I had spent even one more moment with her, God knows what I would have done. The image of us standing in front of that mirror was burned into my brain for eternity. Her expressions as she rubbed her legs together were so innocent, yet so lewd. The way she bit her lip and looked so confused by what she was feeling... Fuck!

After knowing she was going to be mine, I never imagined that I would know the taste of lips so soon after marriage. Her sweet, plump, delectable lips, I could nibble on them all fucking day long.

Her warmth radiated through her clothes and I felt it when she was pressed against me. I never imagined that she would be the one to initiate our first kiss. I thought it would take her months to even accept this marriage but Father was right... she didn't hate me. In fact, she seemed happy when I said I didn't care how this marriage happened.

Ever since last night, I have not had to hide my glances and at times, outright staring. She is just so mesmerizing. When she got lost in her thoughts while checking out our bedroom, she was so open with her expressions. Her awe at the design and colors of my choosing fueled my ego. And when her small fists clenched holding the comforter I draped over her, I knew she loved that too.

I don't know why but I always wanted her eyes on me, especially when I was talking to her. Her beautiful eyes, the way they fluttered about, specifically to avoid eye contact with me, made me desire her gaze on me even more.

It's only taken a few meets but I have noticed the way her body is so submissive to authority. Every time someone has ordered her to do something, it becomes apparent that her body is fighting against her mind to obey.

Her cheeks are just so soft, immediately caving within my grip. Her plump lips would become even more puckered within my grip, I never wanted to let go. I could spend all day simply playing with chubby cheeks. God, I want to bite them.

The anklets I gifted her were specifically designed by me. Her delicate ankles looked ethereal wearing them. They weren't just anklets, they were a symbol, of not just our union but of my ownership. They were a display of her belonging to me, tying her to me forever.

When I told her that her family wasn't coming, she had looked so upset. It made me jealous when she kept asking to meet them. Why can't she just pay attention to me? But when she cried, fuck, I wished her family would appear out of thin air, just to make her happy.

And that bastard, the way he kept calling Imani 'his' made me want to rip his tongue out. If Imani hadn't stopped me, the Sultans might not have had a son with functioning limbs. I never denied being a monster but I also never accepted I'm a saint. Imani is mine and only mine.