arrival [chap.1]

꒰⚘݄꒱₊⋆ ☀︎ _______

[2nd person POV]___

After the train crash you were left, distorted? Passed out? Unconscious.?

Whatever the term was it didn't feel so magical as play.co represented their company few years back, but the company wasn't the same as it was anymore anyways. Giant toys you used to love the designs of chasing you, they were hungry, they were starving. 

And they saw you as food...Other then poppy you'd suppose, she lead most of the way but after that train incident you aren't exactly sure you can trust her. She did potentially endanger your life in the selifshness that you were "her angel". You were "perfect" for saving this place. 

You never knew what the deal was with poppy and the "perfect angel" statements but you chose to not dwell on it for much as you had more important things to do. Like surviving this hellish hole of a toy company.

You woke up.

Awake, you realize something is holding you, carrying you. Opening your eye's you can see something purple? A cat like shape.

Catnap, one of the smiling critters. You remeber him from your time working here, him and the other critters worked with the children keeping them entertained and under guiding watch. He had never been the social one, always distancing himself from the others, never doing anything of his own just staring. All he did was stare, he stared at you, stared at other workers, stared at the kids, critters, toys, ceiling. 

he stared at anything without saying a word.

Thats when you realized you had dropped, fallen into a hole in the ground sheilded by a metal circular door. if you remebered correctly it was the trash compactor, with alot of kids came alot of mess janitors wouldn't be able to take out all of it so the company compacted trash, in the same place you were in now.

you couldnt afford to be smushed, not now, not when you still have no clue what had happened to this place, to the toys, to catnap. The critter was morphed, unlike how he was before. He used to stand on 2 legs, still tall as all the critters were minus a few. Average critter hight was around 8 feet tall, smaller ones were mere 6 feet. But now catnap walked on all 4's like a real feline, hunting, waiting for prey. You wonder if hunger made him that way as it did with huggy wuggy and mommy long legs, other the other toys that had challenged you along the way.

whatever it didn't matter, what did is that you had to get out of this trash compactor an quick, the cat had already turned it on.

--------------------------

Very short chapter [☀︎]---

this chapter was just on the arrival on how Y/N/Player had gotten into play.co and how they alreay had chapter 1 and 2 experiences, the next chapter will be longer but ill probably skip the process of getting out the compactor, will just continue with major events in the gameplay. (maybe) 

but if not chapters will def follow the events leading up to finding dogday, after that some events may change with your new companion :3.

still not sure if this story should be Platonic or romantic between dogday and Y/N if people could comment and leave some reccomendations that would be great. 

BUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!! HAVE A GREATE MORNING, EVENING, OR NIGHT!