the journy ahead [ Chap.2]

꒰⚘݄꒱₊⋆ ☀︎ _______

TW: mention of Cannibalism

Recap: whatever it didn't matter, what did is that you had to get out of this trash compactor an quick, the cat had already turned it on.

 ꒰ ⋆ .⺌ ⟡ ⊂☀️⊃ ⟡ ⺌. ⋆ ꒱ 

[2nd person POV]____

(I will be skipping some scenes as they weren't exactly major parts to getting to Finding Dogday, also sorry if I have typos or have the order of events wrong usually I'm writing late at night)

// ꒰ ⋆ .⺌ ⟡ ⊂☀️⊃ ⟡ ⺌. ⋆ ꒱ 

You escaped. Again,

You had made it out of the trash compactor and into the playCare area thanks to the help of "Ollie", who you did not quite trust yet but reckon he got you out of the train wreckage the one poppy had placed you in the first place...

Maybe you need to be more chilled out, you are not exactly trusting anything here and they haven't seemed to try and put you in harm's way, and you weren't the most innocent worker at the factory, you had put kids under the red smoke all the time, it was part of your job. Now it's part of your guilt and your enemy.

Walking around the playcare area you notice the statue of all the smiling critters, granted that's only how they appeared in the show those versions were put up there not to scare children and to keep the environment peaceful. It was supposed to be a safe haven.

Now it was just trash, or rather trashed. The area was messy, unkept, and ruined.

Bron dino lamps were broken and scattered around the agre, parts of the statued critters had fallen [the most noticeable was catnaps], and blood trailed everywhere. You hoped whatever happened to this place the kids would at least be safe...now you're doubting that hope.

the blood trails weren't a pleasant sight to see, nor did they ease you any bit. You weren't dumb, violent toys? hungry toys? no human life? sudden shutdown of play. co? blood trails. Violent things happened here. people were killed if not the whole building, and it obviously had something to do with the killer toys that had been chasing you around.

what you don't know is. why, why would they kill workers? or even the kids? What provoked it was that toys were fed well within the facility so they weren't starving at the time it happened. It wasn't like how it was now, the violence that happened wasn't by hunger. Was it rage? you didn't even know toys were sentient until your encounter with mommy's long legs. The fact these toys were sentient and could bleed just like a human? not the best to think about.

you walk around, following the instruction, the little annoying child had given to you. It was almost funny, you used to instruct kids, telling them where to go and at what time. Now you were talking orders from a child, or at least someone child-sounding.

//꒰ ⋆ .⺌ ⟡ ⊂☀️⊃ ⟡ ⺌. ⋆ ꒱

After walking around getting keys from Ollie and you finally made it inside the school grounds, you were instructed to put batteries in their respective places. Although there was one challenger. Mrs delight. 

Mrs. Delight was a teacher at the school, teaching students subjects like math, reading, and maybe some science. From what you know she was the last survivor out of all the teachers. After whatever happened they turned to eating each other.

toy cannibalism. 

In all logical sense, these toys can think, cry, yell, get angry, bleed, and get hungry. It makes sense someone will resort to such extents in this god-forsaken shit show. Although it did sadden you, maybe it made you sympathize with the toys. Whatever happened it obviously backfired on them. That or it was meant to be this way, and you couldn't see anyone willingly being in this torture warehouse.

You didn't even want to be here anymore and for that you moved like the wind into the new unfamiliar environment, hoping to get this quickly over with.

As you walk in you quickly take note that the teacher isn't in the area so you continue on. you are walking through the dark halls that were once a colorful lovely prison for kids to be forced to learn. Ok maybe you shouldn't word it like that, but when you were in school the only words that came to mind was 'colorful prison', you can't be blamed for not seeing the kid's school as anything other than that. 

As you hold onto that thought you realize, that's all this place has ever been.

A colorful prison.

//꒰ ⋆ .⺌ ⟡ ⊂☀️⊃ ⟡ ⺌. ⋆ ꒱

You finished Mr.'s delight, she had died being trapped and smashed under the metal door, You felt bad. She loved the kids, loved teaching them, Just loved being around them all. Even though you didn't know they were sentient beings, now that you could. You know, you saw how she smiled at kids, how she interacted with them.. how she cared for them even after all that had happened.

you find yourself walking to the end of the colorful child prison, acquiring a new robotic hand for your hand-pack...

You wonder what you would need this for.

--------------------------------

AH, I'm actually so surprised I finished this second chapter in a matter of a day!! I hope to do more frequent updates like this, but knowing how school can get slow updates will be inevitable... 

Anyways!! one step closer to finding dogday :3!! And as always!

WHEREVER YOU ARE! HAVE A GREAT MORNING, EVENING, OR NIGHT!!