rescue and safety...kinda [chap.5]

꒰⚘݄꒱₊⋆ ☀︎ _______ A/N: gonna start doing recaps at the beginning of chapters :3 So if you go to a previous chapter and suddenly see a recap it's just me re-forming my writing!

TW: g0r3

Recap: "LISTEN..to me, you need to get out of this place. You need to live!" before he continued talking you quickly made the choice to use your hand-pack in other to loosen the chains connected to the wall. you knew this would leave the fallen chain on his arms but you didn't quite care. he was getting loud and you needed to shut him up fast.....

 ꒰ ⋆ .⺌ ⟡ ⊂☀️⊃ ⟡ ⺌. ⋆ ꒱ 

[2nd person POV] + [reader POV] 

Pulling the base of the chains you push back hoping it'll take the hooks out of the wall in one quick pull. Sadly luck hasn't been by your side since you got here, only showing up in near-death experiences and not saving lives experiences..

you give another tug at the chain roots, this time one actually comes off letting the dog's arms fall to his side. That's when you started to hear little giggles and snarls. 

"oh no..OH NO," he yelled out as mini critters started forming from the holes on the walls, this left you shocked as one started to crawl its way into dogdays upper body. You weren't sure exactly what you could do only tugging back at the other chain hook, and shooting fireballs at upcoming mini critters. the fireballs would cause them to step back and whine. 

you almost forgot how stupidly dangerous those plushies were.

dogday thrashed around as the one critter that had managed to get into his suit started eating away at whatever organs he had left in his upper body. 

You continued to tug at the hook until it finally broke off, catching dogday in the process you shot a few more fireballs at the critter's holes hoping it would keep them back just a little longer as you ran. 

running you missed the fact there was a very noticeable hole in the ground, well it wasn't noticeable to you as you were focused on getting you and dogday out of danger. You fell through the floor boards, normally you would've rested but there was no time for that as you were getting chased by little smiling critters who weren't too far behind you.

"shit shit shit!" you cursed picking dogday back up and throwing him over your shoulders as you began to run through the colorful tubes. firing away at small critters having to turn from dead ends and finding new pathways until you saw an elevator. 

what you also saw was a purple handprint.

You were gonna have to jump to the elevator...with a giant dog on your back, that was going to be a challenge obviously but you weren't going to just drop him off while you ran. 

You were gonna have to throw him mid-air to the other side that was going to be the only way you were certain he had made it across. Upon approaching the purple leap pad you could hear dogday yell out:

"Angel I don't think you'll be able to get across -" Before he was able to finish his sentence you and dogday were air born, with the small time in the air you had you moved dogday off your back throwing him over to the other side just enough for him to make it. The tiny critter that was still inside of him falling into the pit. You honestly forgot it was even inside of him.

As he hit the ground you could hear a small thump before he looked up at you falling, You landed on the edge of the gap, struggling to lift yourself as you were slipping away from your very dangerous position.

it seemed dogday saw your struggle as he crawled to the edge helping you pull yourself up. As you got over the ledge you slumped down exhaustion eating at you, But that didn't stop you from thanking dogday for his help.