Backstories and a new couples?

THERES GOING TO BE ALOT OF SPELLING ERRORS ETC BECAUSE I REALLY DIDN'T FEEL LIKE DOUBLE READING THIS AGAIN

Dogdays pov:

I wake to catnap moving around I open my eyes a bit and it looks catnap is struggling to get out of embrace. I giggle a bit and he turns his full attention to me. "Finally you woke up let go I am hungry" I looked at him struggle some more and laugh and bit he looks back at me and pouts " nah I think I am just gonna hug you tighter" I hug him tighter and now the only thing he can move is his tail. "Dogddaaaayyy" he whines I laugh at him and fall back to sleep. Until somthing wet is stroking my cheek I open my eyes and catnap is lacking my cheek. "What are you doing" I say now fully awake from that. "Either you let me go or your whole face is going to be wet" he says proudly as he continues licking my face. I giggle and I lick his face to annoy him "STOPPP" he pulls his face away from my tongue. "That's nasty" But you were just do-" he covers my face with his tail... so I liked it to "EWWWWWW DOGDAY YOUR SO GROSS" he laughs "LET ME GO I DONT WANT YOUR SLOBER ALL OVER ME" I laugh at him. "Finnnnnnneeeeeeee I guessssss" I say jokingly rolling my eyes. "Thank you" he gets up and starts walking away his tail still on the bed slowly falling off. I grab it and pull him back to the bed he yelp and fell back down. "Ow" he said turning his head towards me angrily "morning kiss?" I nervously smile. He jokingly rolled his eyes and kissed me. " Now I'm go make breakfast "let me guess blue ber-"YUP BLUE BERRIE PANCAKES" he yelled from the hallway gosh I love him so much.

I never really examine his room much. I look around he has pictures with all the girls and this one person who I never met a pink spider like girl I don't know who she is I should ask about her. His room is so cool looking he has gifts from stuff our friends made him and more cool stuff. I laugh a bit when I see he has a scratch post I sometimes forget how many things he has in common with a cat. But my eyes lay on this box that is slightly hidden under his bed. I don't want to look in it but my curiosity takes over. I bent down I grab the book and open it the first thing I see is a picture of baby catnap, and what I am assuming is his parents? Why would you not want to hang up pictures of your family members, especially your parents? I mean they raise right. I look and there is more picture of him and his parents but not in a single one of them does he look happy or atleast a tiny smile just frightened a bit. I for sure got to ask him about this. I grab the box and bring it with me to the kitchen island. Catnap is filling pancakes up and down. " how many pancakes do you want dogday?" He says smiling while getting a Plat not looking at me. "Hmm uhm four" " sure thing" he serves up a plate and turns to give it to me. "Whatcha got there hun?"A box I found under your bed," I say, looking a bit nervous his eyes widen, and he almost drops the plate of pancakes. "Is everything alright" I say about run to catch him if he fell. "Oh yeah no I am alright" his tone seems a bit darker now I can tell that he obviously has parent issues now. "What's wrong should I put it back"... "Yeah you should" I was surprised because you would expect someone to say no it's ok and then they drop their whole backstory on you but no he just straight up said put it back, now I got to know. "Wa-wait what?" He turns back from the oven and looks at me "hm?" I was gonna say something, but I was just lost for words.

"Well I mean... now you got to tell me if it's bothering you" .... " Do I" he smiles at me trying to look innocent, but I know he's lying. "Well why won't you tell me?"... "because I can do whatever I want" he giggles. "ughhh catnap," I say while eating my pancakes. "Well then, can I ask who the pink lady is?" He not looking at me, but his ears go up, and he pushes the back down, trying to play it off again. "A..... uh..friend of mine, " he is refusing to look at me "catnap" I get up and walk over to him. " you can tell me anything right?" Catnap hugs me and walks off. Seriously, it's like this is a whole new man dark grim and shallow. Not the cheeky flustered silly cat I know a minute ago. I feel I shouldn't push him right now so I take the box with me if he trys to hide it from me. I got to crafty corns house for help also knowing Bobby is gonna be there to. I knock on the door and Bobby opens it. " Oh dogday come in come" she says sorta sweetly for the first time. Crafty in on the couch sleeping. Bobby notices that I saw crafty asleep and knew I was gonna ask a few questions. "Let's go to the kitchen yeah"  she hiding somthing as well. "SKIP crafty what you come here for?" I pause for a second because she loves talking about craft-ooooohh. I smirk at her. She blushes and then glares at me. "Anyways, what you want?" Now her voice is back to normal to the rudeish tone to everyone butttt craftyyyy.  "Heh, well it's about catnap" she smiles "ok ok what you need us to do to him this time, bondage again or wi-" "HUH" my face is a tomato "uhm no not this time" her eyes widen "oooo, ok then what's up" "well if I got to ask how you guys do it uh last time" " since we are his besties he let's up in and blah blah we ask for a pan and crafty distracted him and I whacked him, we dragged him over to you guys and I had stu-" "OK OK STOP, it's hot in here already" I whisper the last part. She giggles. "What was that?" "Nothing, well back to why I am here I found a box of pictures of catnap and his what I think is his parents" "catnaps parent? Hmm he never mentioned anything about his past to us and I am his number 1 bestiee" " and I am his number 1 boyfriend" I said sarcastically jealous of her being *besties* with catnap. She noticed and laughed at me." Anyways when I asked him about it he was all dark grim and shallow and would answer it at all. I saw he had a picture of him and a spider like pink lady, and even we I had asked him that to he was like *ShEs A fRiEnD* quote on quote." My face used to hold a nice warm welcoming smile now with a confused mad look.

"Hmm that sounds familiar do you still have the picture" "uh no but I don't think I can go over right now I am just giving him his space for now" I say as my head is resting on my hand. *yawn* is heard from the living room and Bobby's eyes widen. "Here go out through the backdoor and I will answer your questions later just go" she whispers to me as she runs to the living room. I don't know why but I felt the need to run to the back door with the box still with me.

I walk back to my house the box yet still with me. I feel I should give this back to him but I-I don't know. I enter my house... my house I love and hate my house I love it when it's filled with my friends but I hate it when it's empty I don't like being alone or when it's quiet. So I turn on the TV bumping the noise all the way so it distracts me from the noise. I start to drift off on the couch.

This part is going to be what dogday is dreaming about.... I walk over catnap house and knock on the door he doesn't answer and I knock on my other friends houses and they don't answer. I hear yelling in the woods. I know that voice it's... its..CATNAP. I start dashing for the woods and see catnap crying on the floor covered in his own blood and he looked over to the person next to him it's some tall purple look a like catnap, but scarier. I tried to scream at them to stop but nothings comes out and I am stuck in place and then suddenly fear overtakes my body and catnap yells for me I tried my best to save him but I couldn't and tears started flowing from my eyes.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" I jump up from laying down, shaking tears falling from my eyes. But I notice I was covered with a blanket. I don't remember that being there. Then guilt takes over my body "I need to apologize to catnap now" still crying I run out of my house to catnaps. His door is unlocked and barge in. He was sitting on his couch drifting to sleep cuddling in his blanket. I jump at him and hug him "CATNAP" I scared catnap so much his fur was sticking up. *sigh* catnap sighs and looks down at me. He is sitting on the couch and I am on the floor on my knees hugging his chest so tightly. "I AM SO SORRY MY LOVE PLEASE DONT BE MAD AT ME I JUST WANTED TO KNOWW WAAAAAAHHH" I started crying like a big soft baby. He hugs me back, he kisses my forehead and rests his head on top of my head. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I AM SO LUCKY. "It's ok my love, it's my fault for you to think of such a thing" " *sniff sniff* you're no-not mad at me" I look up at him with my teary eyes. He pauses for a second "YOU FROZE YOU ARE MAD A ME, I AM SORRY CATNAP" I hug him tighter not wanting to let him go. "N-NO no dogday I was just thinking I promise" I let him a bit loose from the hug. "Catnap" "yes my love" "can you tell me now" he freezes for a sec. "Dogday.." "PLEASE please catnap" "mm, fine". I sit up and sit next to him my hands on his lap while looking into his eyes. He blushes and backs up a bit but looks at me in the eyes aswell. "So the pink spider like lady is my mom, not my real mom but she took me in as one of her own. She would take care of me when I parents didn't feel like it and she would teach me how to learn to be better then my parents ever tried to be. I miss her so much" he said while looking down at his hands. "Well why can't you go see her wait is she..... dead?" He looks up at me quickly "N-no and don't say stuff like that and the door at the dome is locked" "dome what do you mean?" He looks confused at me. "You didn't notice we live in a dome type of city" "WHAT!" "Breathe dogday" I take a second but I will figure out about that later right now we are talking about catnap. "And what about your uh... real parents?" His face makes a angry look. "Those weren't my parents mommy is" "mommy?" "Her name is mommy long legs but I call her mom" "oh uh sorry" he sits there. "Well what if I helped you find her again" his eyes widen and he turns back to him "REALLY" "if it will truly make you happy then of course" for the first time catnap was jumping in excitement I would have never thought he could do that because he is always tired and calm mostly.

__________________________________________
I just want to clear up my AU for right now they all live in the dome like place except its like a huge city with woods but most of the critters are not aware of it. But everyone hugging poppy and etc live on outside the dome. ANYWAYS ENJOY

Words 2154