Slides and broken ribs

Yall, this is a looooong chapter, so please bare with me here, ok?

Catnaps Pov

I really am thinking about going back home because I am tired of meeting all these people. Sometimes I love talking to people, and then other times I really don't want to talk to anyone like an uh what's that called a uh....OH, right, an ambivert, I am pretty sure I think. I am really hungry, but probably not as much as Miss Delight. I don't know how she could've gone so long without food I could never. Man, I really miss my blue berrie muffins. NO PANCAKES. No, no, when Picky Piggy makes me some of her blue berrie pie, it's so delicious.

Dogdays pov

The girl named Kissy Missy was talking to catnap, but you can tell he was zoned out because he was smiling and he had big beady eyes right now. So I shake him a bit to bring him back. "H-huh," he looked around, then back at me. Everyone was staring at him. He doesn't like it when too many eyes are on him, so I pull him closer to me and start to talk for him. Maybe his social battery finally wore out. " Well, Ms. Kissy Missy, do you know anyone that goes by mommy long legs?"OH mommy, Awe, she was such a doll, of course. Yes, I know where she is, but uhm.. she been acting strange and unusual ever since she said she lost her star?". "We try to avoid her as when we do come close, she attacks us like that one," the blu-i mean huggy wuggy says as he points at Miss Delight. She only smiles and waves, Catnap head is leaning on my shoulder, purring softly. " May you be kind enough to show us where she is," Miss Delight says, taking my place so I can hug Catnap back. "Oh well, gee, I am not sure you guys can get deeply hurt, and that would also be risking me and huggy as well." Ms Kissy says with a sad voice. "But we have to see her please, Ms. Kissy." she stares at me with a guilty face. "Ok, fine, but you guys are lucky you are so darn cute," she giggles. They lead us back out of the complex where we once were. " Do you happen to have any food on you guys?" Miss Delight asks. "I have a turkey on me here. You can have it." "A whole turkey?!" Huggy says, looking at her. The second Miss Delight touched the turkey. It was gone. "EH-WHAT WERE DID IT GO?!" Huggy wuggy says, sounding even more cofused. " It's been years since she last ate and don't ask why it's a little....psycho," "understandable, especially from a person like her," he says back to his normal tone. "This is going to be a little difficult to get to as he door is way high, and we all are going to need to be careful," Kissy says. We are going up some narrow stairs, and I was just scared. Scared of this darkness, how high up we are, and the now new fear of falling down. Catnap holds my hand tighter a little scared as well. We are cute lookin critters. This isn't my job. Actually, I don't have a job and wait. How'd did I and catnap actually get here it's been what 2 days or something, and I am climbing up thousands of stairs. I really wanna go home or no why am I here what are we looking for again I can't remember it's been a whil- *BLOSH* "AHHHHHH" Kissy almost falls through the huge hole on the floor but Huggy catches her just in time. "Got you, don't worry," Huggy says, pulling her up.

A few steps later

We all make it to the door . It says play area
Kinda odd name for someone's room or house? I have no idea. We enter, and it's literally a whole playhouse or something. "Huh, that's odd she is usually always over here?" Kissy says. "Maybe she's in her room then?" Huggy says, looking at 3 slides. "Well then, let's check,"  Kissy says, walking to the slides. "She lives in the slides?" I ask. "Well, no, but these slides lead to her room, although I don't think me and Huggy can fit in there." She says, examining the slides. "So you three would have to go in your selfs" Huggy says, looking at us three.  alone going down a slide by myself in this creepy horror house. No, count me out. " Yes, but there is something about these slides you should know about." Kossy says with again her worry look. "One slide leads to mommy's home while the others can lead you to your death." Yeah, I am done. I can't with this no more. I look over to catnap, and he has the same face expre
expression I have it's kinda funny. I giggle a bit, and he looks at me odd. I look over to Ms Delight who also has my expression as well haha where did that once cock smile go. "Well, I'm o-" In" catnap cuts me off. I look at him. " Catnap?! What are you doing? You could die!" He looks at me with a mad, tired look." Dogday, I did not do this whole journey to quit and give up right here. My last obstacle is " I just look at him blankly." I am in as well" Miss Delight says back to her normal smile. "Ughhhhhhh fine, but only I don't want catnap to go alone," I say, glaring at Miss Delight. " Ok, be careful, guys," Kissy says happily. Miss Delight goes to the one on the left, and I take the one in the middle, so Miss Delight has no wise words for catnap. Once catnap made it to his slide, Miss Delight yelled over to catnap to bother me, of course. "WISH YOU LUCK CATNAP," and she slides down. Catnap giggles and looks at me. "Promise you will be ok" Catnap says with a serious face. I want to say yes, but we know that might not be true "please dogday " " I promise nothing will happen to me, " I say. He blows me a kiss and slides down, and I slide down after.