The Teachers Help

Dogdays pov

Me and catnap were sleeping in his house once again which I don't have a problem with it. I mean come on I love it here. Anyways skipping all that I was still asleep until catnap started shaking the life out of me. "AAAAAAHHHHHH" I fall off the bed "ow" I look up and catnap is leaning over the bed looking down at me with a huge smile while his tail is over his head wagging slightly. He jumps up and of the bed "come on come on you said you would help me so let's go" I get up slowly with my hand on my head. " no kiss?" I smile at him, he turns around and leans in for a kiss. But instead I pull him down so he is sitting between my legs and we are eye to eye, he squeaks but giggles. " everytime" he laughs and gives me a nice warm kiss. " Alright let's go" I say breaking the kiss. "Yupp" he gets up and grabs a note and brings it to the front door and hangs it up. " What's that?" "Well what if the critters come over and I am not home l have to let them know" he smiles and I smile back, I look at the note it's says go away and that's all I look at him confused and he only smiles. We don't bring nothing because we didn't want to hold anything. So catnap leads me to a side I never seen in this city its like a hallway kind of thing but it does help me see the shape of the dome I live in. "Bu-but catnap how do you know we're going?" He turns to look at me "when I first came I explored the whole shape of this place" "ooh....wait first came here?" "Ughhhh dogday don't you know anything, anyways that's a long story for now come on lets go" he turn back around to the direction of where he was walking. I am just so confused catnap seems to know more then I do like way more. No wonder he didn't really talk to us back then alot maybe we were to dumb to take his knowledge or wait no that's Bubba. Sometimes he would gives a fact and we would look at him dumbfounded. We make a turn right to a door that looks like it's lock down with a whole bunch of wood nailed together. You can see there is so many scratch marks on the wood and I mean alot. "These marks.. are they yours?" I look at him. He looks a bit embarrassed and look to the side "uhm yeah". I giggle a bit look back at the wood. "Well if they put wood on this side of the door wouldn't they have to be on this side in order to do it" I say sounding smart. "Yeah but this is the only door I found" he says looking back at me. "Maybe there is a sort of... uh I don't know door we can't see that's here like" " like a hidden door" catnap says shortening my sentence. "Yeah but if it's a hidden door how would we find it" I say giving up slightly "what about that abandoned school house place no one goes in there"  I freeze "wha-what but we don't go in there for a reason" I say scared catnap tilts his head "well what's the reason?" "The.....teacher" "the teacher?, what's so wrong with the teacher?" "We hear she is a cannibal" "Hmmm, well how about we just go in and out like a sort of uh.... ooo dine and dash you know quick and easy"  " no we are not going catnap" "But dogday le-" "no you are not going to risk your life for this" "well I know she would have done this for me and I know for a fact I would do that even if it's for you"  I blush a little, feeling guilty. I know he would but.... I- ugh fine whatever. I sigh while I grab my face with my hands dragging it down "aww thank doggie!!" He hugs me and wraps his tail around me.

A walk to the school later

"So what's her name?" "Who" I ask " the teacher" "ooh her..uh I think it's miss delight" "that's sounds familiar" We make it to the school, catnap walks up to the door to open it. "Awe man it's locked" he turns and looks at me.  "Here" I take out a pair of keys. "What? Why do you have so many keys and where do they all go to?" " later c'mon let's go" I open the door for him and he walks in " wow what a gentleman" "no I am to scared to go in first" I say, we both laugh. We walk through the school examining it, blood is everywhere on the floor on the walls and doors. I grab catnaps hand and hold it tightly. He flinches and looks at our hands then looks back up at me giving me a kiss on the cheek. We look through the first half of classes for any hints of freedom nothing. Speaker:WOW WOW WOW LOOKS LIKE SOME STUDENTS ARE COMING BACK FOr CLASS, WELLCOME BACK DOGDAY AND..UH A NEW STUDENT? GREAT THE BELL FOR LUNCH IS GOING TO RING ANYWAYS! "She knows you?" I start shaking "catnap we should go she is going to kill us" I say looking everywhere. Catnap ears start twitching he stops walking and stands still. "Let's go this way" he says calmly but I know he can hear her but won't tell me so I don't get to scared because now we are walking faster. "Whe-" he covers my mouth with his hand. He gets his other hand and does a shushing motion. We are like this for 2 minutes until we hear footsteps coming close. I start shaking more and he wraps his tail around me. We are hiding in some office and we are under these knocked over lockers. "STUDENTS ITS LUNCH TIME LET ME SHOW YOU THE LUNCH ROOM" Miss D yells. She is in the same room with us but I think she doesn't know where we are. We hear a door close and I think she leaves so I go to get out of the hiding spot but catnap forces me back in. He whispers in my ear "she's..here"i freeze. I could have died right now. We hear a sigh and hear a door open and close. I look at catnap for an ok he and he nods. We get out and she's gone, "Let's make this quick" catnap says.

We are looking for a exit looking at every hallway checking it up and down. "It's a maze here" I sigh. "I kn-" catnap falls Miss Delight elbowed him but he's not knocked out just on the ground. Miss delight goes to hit him with her weapon  she probably made her self. "CATNAP" catnap goes to block the hit but he doesn't get hit, instead she stops with her weapon stuck mid air. "Hehe I had a student who loved cats"she says as she puts her weapon down and leans on it. Catnap crawls back to me grabing my hand. Him now shaking, she stand there looking in the air and starts giggling. " Uh miss delight" catnap says slowly. "Hm oh right yes?" She says looking at him now. " Your not gonna uh hu-hurt us" she stares at him smiling with her broken face. Then she finally responds " I will consider it only for now because I like cats" she says as she stares at me while saying that last part. "We-well in that case I am catnap" he says as sticks out his hand. My eyes widen and I pull his shoulder a bit "catnap" I say. Catnap looks at me but shakes it off. Miss Delight examines his hand before she goes to grab it "NO" I yell they both look at me. "Oh uh so-sorry" she takes his hand. " what brings you to my lovely school?" She smiles at catnap. "Well we are looking for a exit out from the dome" catnap says. "Hmm I do recall the humans talk about a door, hmm I am not sure where exactly" she puts her finger on her broken chin and taps it. "How bout this, I help you out and i leave this hole with some lunch haven't ate since..... I am not sure?" She says. I look at catnap he looks back at me I shake my head no and he shakes his head yes while Miss D watches us. "No catnap" I whisper to him he nods and turns back to Miss D. " of course under one condition" she leans more on her weapon. "Which is" her smile grows wider. "No eating another human being and you know what I mean by that" catnap says in a shallow voice. Miss D smile goes down a bit as she thinks. She looks at me and checks me up and down, I just felt targeted. "What about just you" she says. "Take my deal or you stay in here and starve for another entire year or however you been here. She smiles again and bows "Well you got yourself a deal" catnap smiles back at her " hey I like you little cat...little cat?" She goes back to thinking. "His name is catnap" she looks back at catnap. "Right catnap" catnap looks at me and I do an annoyed smile. "It's been a while since I seen another person" she smiles as she walks down the hallway, catnap follows her so I do to. "Why's that" catnap asks. "Well many other teachers hated me and would avoid feeding me but one. Once she was gone I grew hungry.... very hungry" her smile grew "they wanted to lock me up because they knew I would kill them all hahAHAHH" Miss D laughs "Heha sorry I get out of hand but you would understand what I been through right catnap?" She smiles and looks at catnap what does she mean by that. " Ha I mean everyone had to do or witness somthing here" she starts to laugh to herself. Catnap only nods at her "What did you do to the other teachers?" She giggles and turn to look at the wall. Several different types of bones arranged to spell food. She continues walking while me and catnap looks at the bones. "So catnap yes? What lead you out of your wonderful city" "I am looking for my mother" " mother? And what's the lucky lady's name if I may ask" " her name is mommy long legs" she stops walking. "Mommy long legs hmm the spider correct" " Yes do you know anything about her" " not much it's a blurr but i do remember her.. somehow"  We all enter the office and Miss Delight show us a computer un touch. "I kept this computer safe as I know this one had much more information about the play Co layout then the others did" Miss D said with smiling with her eyes close. Me and cattnap look around everything in here is destroyed but this computer. " If this computer has the whole play co layout why couldn't you just leave this school?" "We-" "cause she loves this place which is why we locked you here" I mumbled which was dumb because they both clearly heard me. Miss Delights face now is a noticeable frown and catnap glaring at me. Miss Delight wipe her frown back to a smile " Oh goodie you wish, no because this computer has a password that I couldn't guess" "have you tried play co" I said "no but that would be a terrible idea for a password as that's their whole company's name. Catnap giggles a bit and I look at him. "Have you uhm tried.... Hour of Joy" Miss Delights eyes widen and her Jaw is slightly dropped. I don't understand what's going on. "O-OH UHM... n-no but I can try" she turns on the computer and types hour of joy......it unlocks. " what" Miss Delight says and she looks at catnap. "Layout let's look at the layout" she stares at him for a second and looks at the computer "uh right". They are hiding somthing.

______________________________________
SOMEONE SAID MY CHATPERS ARE LONG WHICH YES I AM AWARE AS I AM TIRED OF DOUBLE CHECKING THEM FOR ERRORS BUT I DO THIS BECAUSE YOU KNOW IF YOU DONT HAVE PREMIUM YOU GET AN ADD AFTER A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF CHAPTERS YOU READ SO I RATHER HAVE MORE INFO ON ONE CHAPTER THEN HAVE TO SEE MULTIPLE ADDS FOR 1 CHAPTER

Even that was long 😰
2148 words