chapter 2

It has been 13 years since I last saw my principessa

It has been 13 years since I last saw my principessa. There has been no laughing or little giggles or just the sweet voice of my baby in this household in years.

Me and my wife fell into a deep depression. I wouldn't come out of my office and my wife would stay in the bedroom looking at pictures of our little girl.

My oldest son Ivan didn't stop training or helping me find izzy but it was no use her aunt changed their last name, and I know we are in the mafia but when you try and find some one and they change their last name it's not that easy.

Not everything in the mafia is easy,like when we go to collect our shipments we have to be careful because of the enemy mafia which are the Mexicans, Japanese, and the Irish mafias.

I'm currently in a meeting with my three eldest sons about my warehouses being blown up by the Irish mafia, they blew up 10 of them which were full of tanks and weapons.

The sound of my phone ringing cuts off the meeting. I notice it is my personal phone...no one rings my personal phone.

I pick it up and I hear a screechy voice, I instantly move my phone away from my ear and scrunch up my nose.

"Hello is this Mr Rossi?"

"It is...who is this"

"I'm Debbie from London police station we have found your daughter from your missing report from 13 years ago her mother just died in a car crash but we also found out it wasn't her mother it was her auntie would you like to take her in?"

"Yes of corse I will be there in a couple of hours...thank you so much"

"Of corse sir see you then"

She then hangs up and I tell everyone but my sons to get out and just stare at the table infront of me.

"Dad are you ok" my second oldest son matteo says.

"Boys the London police department just called and said-" I get cut off by my third oldest son Robert.

"Did cosimo get arrested again?"

"Now if you wouldn't of cut me off I was going to say that the police found your sorellina, she's coming home boys, DO NOT and i mean DO NOT tell the others or your mother I would like it to be a surprise please, matteo and Ivan you are coming with me" with that I stand up and walk out of the room and me and my sons go to the car to go to the airport.

Time skip to the police station

We walk into the station with cold faces and I ask where my daughter is.

"Hi I'm the person you spoke to on the phone" the same screechy voice said.

I turn around and look down.