chapter 3

I wake up to someone rubbing my back and speaking to me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I wake up to someone rubbing my back and speaking to me.

"Baby it's time to wake up your brothers and mother want to meet you" my da-nathaniel says.

I huff and say fine.

I grab his arm and pull my self up and he helps me stand up, I walk over to a vanity I see in the room and take a brush to fix my hair.

We start to walk down the stairs and literally 10 minutes later we get down the stairs. "Could you show me where the kitchen is really quickly I have a craving and want to eat something"

"Sure princess"

He takes me to the kitchen and I grab some lemons and Nutella. I cut the lemons up and put them on a plate and spread Nutella on them.

I sigh and sit down while eating them I look up at Nathaniel and see him looking at me "what?" I say "nothing I will tell them to come in here" I nod and he goes to get them.

A minute later I'm finished and get up to pit the lemon skin in the bin and wash my dish, when I turn around there is 10 pairs of eyes looking at me " um hi?".

A boy that looks like me runs upto me and hugs "woah mate watch the bump"
He moves away and says sorry.

I look at him and start messing with his face while looking confused on why he has my face.

"It's fine, but who are you?" I say tilting my head a bit.

He looks a bit hurt but covers it up with a smile "I'm luca your triplet"

"Ohh that's why you have my face" everyone but the three glaring at me laugh "or mabey you have my face" He says.

I just look at the others and raise my eyebrow saying 'are you going to introduce yourself'

They get the hint and Nathaniel starts first

"Nathaniel Rossi bambina and im 54" He says smiling.

"Amalia Rossi baby and I'm 53"

"Ivan Rossi tesoro and I'm 32"

"Matteo Rossi 26" He says as he glares at me, so I glare back.

"Robert Rossi 25" He also glares at me. When all of a sudden I think of a joke.

"WAIT I HAVE A JOKE" everyone stops and looks at me.

What do you call and Italian with a rubber toe.... Roberto" everyone except the 3 again laugh at my very funny joke.

"Ok you can continue..but when I've sat down my back hurts" I sit down on the sofa and they continue.

"Amadeo Rossi arachidi and I'm 23" He says smiling. (Peanut)

"Cosimo Rossi sorella and I'm 18 and we can pull pranks on our brothers and eat pizza- no pineapple though that is disgusting" I agree with him on that one.