chapter 5

This morning I woke up to luca with his head on my chest and his hand on my bump

This morning I woke up to luca with his head on my chest and his hand on my bump. Just then I get another braxton hick and I think he notices my stomach hardening and wakes up.

"What's up sorella? Why is your stomach hardening?" He asks

"It's just a braxton hick, it's basically a practice contraction to get my body ready for real contractions, but it still hurts."

"Ohhh Ok, are you alright now?"

"Yes luca I am. Shall we go down stairs"

We start heading downstairs and make it to the kitchen. I go to the pantry and get the ingredients for my craving.

I cut the lemons into quarters and spread some Nutella on them. I turn around to see everyone and I mean my parents, my brothers, my friends and their friends.

I just look at them and frown. I put my food down, walk to the living room get a cushion, walk back to the kitchen and sit down on the floor to start eating my food.

My eyes start to tear up and I don't know why, damn hormones

Everyone looks at me confused as to why I'm crying and lottie asks "how was your sleep iz?"

"It was great until I had to wake up with a braxton hick." I say

"What's a braxton hick?" One of the boys friends say.

I sigh and say "it's basically a practice contraction to get my body ready for real contractions, but it still hurts."

"Ohhh that makes sense now." He says and I just nod.

"Anyways what are we doing today?" I ask

"We are all going to the cinema and then the arcade." Nathaniel  says.

When I says that I get up and speed waddle to my room and get dressed into amadeos grey sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt.

When I walk downstairs I see everybody ready and ask who is coming in my range rover with me and all of the boys friends shout "ME!".

we all get into the car and one of the boys (i dont know their names yet) asked me how I got pregnant so I said
"I had drunk sex at a party 9 months ago but I don't remember his name or face,  exept his name began with an L anyway what are your guys names?"

"Oh right, my name is Javier hernandez, chica sexy"
He said with a wink. (Sexy girl)

"No estoy interesado en ti" I said back. (Im not intrseted in you)

He looks at me with a shocked face.

"My name is bryce Bernard, belle" he says with a sweet smile.

I gave one back.

"The names Jacob walker, angel" He said in a heavy British accent.

"Are you British?" I asked him

"Yes, why?"