dont flirt with my sister

Nils Höglander

Background: Madelyn Hughes is the youngest of the Hughes' born September 9, 2003 [twin sister to Luke currently 20 years old] she's very close with Quinn.

Summary: Madelyn catches the eyes of Nils Höglander when she comes to Vancouver for a few days. Quinn is very protective of her and try's to put an end to it before it goes to far.

Warnings: none

Madelyn's POV:I'm currently on a plane to Vancouver to watch my oldest brother play against the Colorado Avalanche

Madelyn's POV:
I'm currently on a plane to Vancouver to watch my oldest brother play against the Colorado Avalanche.

Mr. Huggy bear🧸
Where do you want to meet?

Mad dog🦴
By the luggage return
That way you can get my bags
And we don't have to wait forever 🥰

Mr. Huggy bear🧸
BAGS as in there's more than one??

Mad dog🦴
Well yeah bags
How else do you
expect me to travel??

Mr. Huggy bear🧸
You're here for 3 days?
You only need one bag??

Mad dog🦴
Oh please you've known me
for twenty years
You should know by now I don't
travel lightly

Mr. Huggy bear🧸
Ok that's a good point
See you in a bit

Mad dog🦴
K love you 💜

time skip to Quinn's apartment

"Quinn I love you, but why is there zero decor?" I ask my brother. "Uhh because I'm rarely home?" He says confused. "Quinn, I'm an interior designer why didn't you call me!" I say embarrassed to be related to him at the moment. He rolls his eyes "Go crazy then." "EKK YAY! Okay I'm gonna take your car and go get some stuff to make it pretty!" I exclaim. "Can I use your credit card too!" "NO get out go buy things till your little hearts content." He says "OKAY!geez tough crowd." "Be careful!" Quinn yells at me as I walk out the door. "I will" I say back.

Mr. Huggy bear🧸
A few of the guys are at my place

Mad dog 🦴
IS BROCK THERE

Mr. Huggy bear🧸
Yes?

Mad dog🦴
EKK IVE MISSED HIM

Mr. Huggy bear🧸
Why do I get the feeling you
missed him more than me?

Mad dog🦴
Because you'd be right 😌
I'll be home soon 💜

time skip

Madelyn's POV:
"QUINN!" I yell into the house. "WHAT" I hear him yell back. "Can you help me with this stuff!" I ask him. I hear him start walking to the door. "How much stuff did you buy Mads?" He asks me "Uhhh don't worry about it." I tell him. He grabs a few of the bags while I grab the rest and we take them to the living room. "MADDIE!" Brock yells "BROCK IVE MISSED YOU!" I run up to him and hug him as we continue to hug I hear another voice. "Excuse me I'm here too?" Elias says "PEETY" I give him a hug, after I pull away I notice another person on the couch. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I'm Madelyn, Quinn's sister." I say with a small smile on my face. "I'm Nils." He says "Well it's nice to meet you, it's good to see you boys I have a lot to do so I'll see you later?" I say to Elias, Brock, and Nils. I grab a few of the bags and walk into one of the bedrooms.

3rd person POV:
As Madelyn walks away Brock and Elias notice Nils watching her and give each other a look. Nils clears his throat and walks into the kitchen to get a bottle of water, shortly after he's in the kitchen Quinn walks in. "I didn't know you had a sister." Nils tells him. "Yeah she's Luke's twin she's like 3 minutes younger than him." Quinn replied. "She's 20?" Nils questions "Uhh yeah?" Quinn says with a skeptical look. As Quinn walks out of the kitchen he claps him on the back and says. "Don't flirt with my sister."

Authors note: what do we think?Requested: k1lllmenow it's not exactly what you asked but I hope you like itAnywho hope you enjoy 🫶🏻

Requested: k1lllmenow it's not exactly what you asked but I hope you like it
Anywho hope you enjoy 🫶🏻