Chapter 9

I reached for the handle with my Grabpack, but I wasn't even given the chance to pull myself up, because Mommy Long Legs came flying down from the darkness while screaming. I quickly jumped back to avoid getting crushed by her.

"AAAAARGH! I ASKED YOU TO PLAY FAIR AND YOU CHEATED! I HATE CHEATERS! Now, we're going to play one, LAST, GAME. It's called... hide... and... SEEEEEK!" She looked at me with dilated pupils, and I was able to see how furious she was.

Her appearance alone was enough to make me almost shit my pants. I didn't even know what to do, the gate behind me didn't open or anything, so the first thing that came to my mind was to try and calm Mommy down.

"Mommy! You gotta stop acting like this! I know you probably think I'm him, but no! Can't you see the difference?! I'm not even tall like him! I'm a literal kid!!" I tried to talk to her, but it didn't seem to work at all. My voice was also shaky, which didn't help my situation.

Mommy's POV

'What is he talking about.. I don't believe him. He can't be a kid. This must be him.' I glanced over the guy before me. He was shaking a lot, his lips quivering and tears were forming in the corners of his eyes, though he held his ground. It's cute seeing him like this- WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?! He.. made me into this. I can't think of him like that.

'I'll think about it while playing hide and seek with him... If I started a game I can't just leave in the middle of it.'

(Y/N)'s POV

I was waiting for an answer from Mommy, shaking like a leaf. She suddenly started counting down from ten. Luckily, the gate behind me opened, which allowed me to run off.

I almost jumped off of a flight of stairs from the adrenalin that built up over this little time. I had to run through a bunch of corridors that were decorated by a bunch of cobwebs, pipes and crates.

I arrived into a room where I had to use a handle to pull myself up into a hole in the ceiling where I had to memorize four different colored wires, and had to pull levers that were the same colors in the same order. Once done, a gate opened that blocked the way, leading into a long and bland hallway.

Ever since I've been in this factory, something bad happened while walking down long corridors, so dread was slowly crawling up on my back. Finally seeing the end, I sighed audibly.

My guard dropped, and that's when Mommy appeared in front of me from the ceiling, crawling towards me while making weird groaning sounds. I yelped, turning around and running off in a sprint. I couldn't believe she'd come at me when my guard was up!

I remembered if I continued to run the way I came, I'd run into a dead end, so the first thing that came to my mind was the hole in the ceiling.

Arriving back in the room, I pulled myself up and hoped for the best. Eventually, I heard frantic stomping under me going everywhere. A few seconds later, it stopped, and silence enveloped the room, except the light buzzing on the ceiling.

I stayed in the hole for another minute, contemplating my life choices once again. 'I hate this place. I was even forced to kill.'

I let myself down, now running down the same corridor I tried going through. This time I wasn't chased away. 

The corridor lead me into a room that had a furnace in it, a platform above it, and a generator next to a roll-up metal door. I noticed that the generator was missing a big gear. I looked around, because the gear was most likely around here. There was also a green bulb containing electricity, and another bulb that needed said electricity next to the furnace.