Chapter 10

My eyes slowly opened, revealing that I was lying in some sort of control room? There were a bunch of buttons and levers.

Standing up, I could see through some windows, and I saw that I was high in the air. Footsteps that were coming from the vent above the control panel caught my attention.

A small and familiar figure came out of it, looking at me with blue eyes. It was Poppy.

I was shocked to actually see her, I thought Mommy already disposed of her. Speaking of Mommy... where is she?

"Boy! You're awake! I'm glad! You can finally get out of here and be free!" Poppy clapped her white her hands together in excitement. "Wait, I never really got your name..."

"I'm (Y/N)." I answered with a chuckle while rubbing the back of my neck. "Wait, didn't Mommy hold you captive?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that.. An hour ago she walked in here with you unconscious in her arms and then set me free. I think she's down next to the train waiting for you. You should go, she's been there for a while now. I gave her the last part of the train code so you could go on your way."

"Thank you, Poppy. It was really nice meeting you, though I never expected to meet an alive doll." I shrugged, waving to the porcelain doll as I walked off.

I noticed that I was in the air on some catwalks. I could also see Mommy down next to the train. She also noticed me and waved at me. I waved back with a smile on my face.

Mommy pointed in the direction of some doors, motioning for me to go there. I nodded and made my way over to said door. Opening it I was met with a slide. I hesitantly sat down and took the journey down.

At the end of the slide was another door. Opening that one, I entered the Game Station once again, but now on the ground floor.

I looked around and I didn't see Mommy anywhere... strange. She was just down here a minute ago. I turned to my left, and something I didn't expect scared me.

Mommy jumped at me, scaring the living hell out of me, making me scream out and fall over along with her. She giggled and got up off of me, holding out a hand.

"Hehehe! You should've seen your face just then!" She kept on laughing.

"Don't do that, please... This night's getting worse and worse." I got up with some help from Mommy.

"Awh, don't be like that. You've got me by your side, it can't get any worse." She tried to reassure me, which kinda worked.

"Alright, alright. Can I get on the train now?" Mommy seemed reluctant to answer that question, but after a bit of thinking, she answered.

"Go ahead. But I'm going with you. I want to meet your father and have a nice chat with him." Mommy told me, bearing one of the scariest smiles I've ever seen.

"I'm actually alright with that. I didn't really like him to begin with." I agreed and then walked over to the train.

I noticed a panel with a green handprint on it. The first thing I did was shooting my right hand on it, like it was a daily routine of mine. Well, we could call it that.

Mommy, knowing what I wanted to do, followed in suit. We both got onto the train and the first thing I started doing was trying to put the code together. Mommy gave me the last part as well, so now I had to change the colors of some icons of the toys in the factory, I also had to put them into a specific order, and then choose them in a specific order.

While working on the code, Mommy started up a conversation.

"So, what's your name? I don't really know it."

"I'm (Y/N)."

"No last name?"

"I'd prefer not to have one, even though I have one." I sighed.

"And why's that?" I stopped working on the code and just looked at it for the next few seconds, thinking. I then finally came up with an answer.

"Well, I don't really want to talk about it with someone who tried to kill me at least four times, but... I've never been treated well by him. He's an alcoholic, and most of the time drunk. At first he took his anger out on my mom, but when she changed as well against me, all hell broke loose. Luckily they didn't get that physical, but when they did, I ran away here, into this factory. I never expected to almost die a couple of times here though.."

"Oh no... That's really bad." Mommy clenched her fists, "When I get to talk to him, you bet I'm not giving him any slack. Neither for your mom, if you don't mind."

I chuckled and continued finishing up the code. "No, I honestly don't. She deserves it as well for siding with him."

After like thirty more seconds, I finished up and was confused as to how to get the train to move. Mommy giggled at my helplessness and reached with her hand to a very noticeable lever next to me.

After she pulled it, the doors closed and the train started moving. I just facepalmed, realizing I embarrassed myself in front of her... but why do I care about that..?

As the train continued on it's journey, a voice came over the speaker... a familiar one. Poppy. This shocked both of us.

"I was so scared she'd put me back in that case. But you turned her into a normal toy and saved me. You are perfect. Too perfect to lose. I'm sorry. I can't let you leave." 

While the train was still going slow, we noticed another direction that's going deeper into the factory. The arrow that indicated which way the vehicle would go switched over to the right, away from the exit.

"Wait, don't tell me..." Mommy mumbled, her eyes widening. 

"I've never met anyone like you. Hmhm. Do you know how long I've been stuck in that case? Well, too long... I had so much time to think and reflect. Time to figure out exactly what I would do when free. We'll set things right. Terrible things have happened, but I know that whatever I need you to do, you're capable. We will... *beeping* What-?"

Poppy was cut off as the train started getting faster and faster.

"No, no, no! Just no!" I panicked, "NO MORE!"

Mommy tried to calm me down, although with little success. We could see a sharp turn in the distance, and my instincts came in. I hugged onto Mommy, shielding her from any possible damage.

We got closer and closer to our doom. The train took a sharp turn left, making the train derail and fall over, everything crashing around, including me and Mommy. Luckily, the spider toy didn't sustain any injuries, but me on the other hand.. I think I broke a rib, I fell on my back a little too hard.

I screamed in pain as we both went unconscious. After a while my eyes opened for a few seconds, and I was able to see a sign which read 'Playcare', and pointing into the direction where the train was going.

I felt something grab onto my collar and pulling me up from the ground, leaving Mommy there.

------

Sorry, this one was a little rushed and short, but it happens to the most of us.

Words: 1232