3

@Formula1: Who's excited to see some group photos? 😉

@VerstappenLover1: YES
@LilyF1fan: YES YES YES
@VictoriaxCharlesStan: OMG WHAT?

Charles POV:

The last thing I wanted to do was to be photographed for Formula 1's instagram.

I don't see why we needed to. They said it was to 'market the sport and strengthen the Formula 1 community'. In real terms what they meant was that it was gonna make them shit loads, by fulfilling the media's cravings.

I wouldn't have minded doing this photoshoot, if Riley wasn't there. That girl, perhaps woman is more fitting, pisses me off. She's been holding a grudge for three years and well, after she became a raging bitch, I changed, and we have not liked each other since.

So tell me why the fuck is she now on the grid a year after me, whilst also being on the same fucking team. She did this to herself, she can't get annoyed at me for breathing around the grid, when she decided to join after me. I say she's obsessed with me, and I've told her numerous times, to which every single time she scoffs the exact same way.

But my god does she annoy me. The way her cold and angry eyes burn into mine. The way every single freckle on her face reminds me of every single memory we shared. She shouldn't be here. She doesn't deserve to be here. But she is and I have to see her every fucking day, constantly arguing or insulting each other, yet having to act professional and friendly when we are making videos for the media.

"Leclerc are you coming? Everyone's ready for the photoshoot." Pierre asks.

As long as they don't put me next to her.

Victoria's POV:

"You are standing next to me." Lando says in a rather demanding tone, rather than asking me.

I laugh at him, shoving his head away playfully with him chucking back. "What would you do without me Norris?" I say, with that well known smile which creeps onto his face again, as he rolls his eyes playfully.

"Right! Everyone pay attention please. This is how this will work. First, I'm going to take a picture of all of you collectively together holding your helmets in one hand. We will take one serious one and one playful one as the media will adore both. Stand with whoever you'd like for both photos, as the media will love to psychoanalyse what it means. So let's get started.", the photographer shouts.

Every driver in the room starts shuffling around the room finding the person they want to stand with - Im with Lando, Lewis with George, Danny with Verstappen, Magnussen with Hulkenburg, Dickhead with Pierre, Alex and Logan, Fernando and Perez, Yuki and Esteban, Carlos and Oscar, Bottas and Zhou.

"Right. Is everyone ready?"

We all stand tall, staring directly into the camera, our helmets hanging from our hands.I almost couldn't hold my laugh in, feeling Lando's presence next to mine, also knowing he's  probably doing the same.

"Done! Before we go onto the next stage, we are gonna need to take another photo with all of your fire proofs around your waist because the media will eat that up!" Lando and I giggle at the photographer, with us setting everyone off in the room. Is it weird that I'm the only woman here doing this? No, these guys are my best friends, some even family, there's nothing to worry about.

"Right everyone! Pose!", we all stand straight, with the same stern facial expression as before.

"Erm Charles could you please look over here." The photographer awkwardly asks.