4

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD -

Victoria's POV

"You ready to film?"

"Hell yeah." I replied to Lando.

Thank God for Max Fewtrell, who gave me this amazing video idea.

"Hello everyone! Today I'm joined by one of my opps, Lando Norris, who is also my second favourite driver in McLaren". A laugh escaped my mouth, whilst Lando shook his head with a certain look in his eye.

"That's not what you said in bed last night." He said with a seductive tone in his voice.

"Fucks sake Lando, stop giving them ideas." I said laughing, putting my hands on my face. Max's laugh is heard in the background, "you guys realise shit like this will trend on TikTok and Twitter?", he asked us.

Lando and I laughed in response. We planned to perfectly cut the video after our laughs to make sure our fans know that what we say is a joke, after all, the cut was made in a comedic way. What people don't understand is that this is what I love about mine and Lando's friendship. We don't have awkward moments, we don't give a shit about how we are perceived or what the media thinks. Our humour is sometimes seen as flirtatious, which it can be, but it doesn't have any romantic intent. Our 'flirtatious' jokes are so funny to us because the statements are so far from the truth. We find it funny, so do the viewers, and so we provide entertainment. Regardless, any type of humour we shared would have been seen as flirtatious, since there's a common belief that men and women can't just stay friends. Annoying.

"Anyways... Lets please start with the video." I said as we laughed, this was going to be a long day.

Lando grabbed his board of questions, which thankfully Max created for us.

"How did Lando Norris and Victoria Riley become friends?" He said, as he ripped the strip of paper off the board. "Ooo, right let me think to all these years ago." I rolled my eyes at him making us feel old. "We are only 20 Lando.", I reminded him.

"Shut up man, let me think to when the worst moment of my life occurred", what an impeccable comeback from Lando Norris.

"Basically, we karted in the same area and attended the same competitions at around age 10. At first we weren't very close, we knew of each other, but thats about it. Then..." He suddenly stopped talking as he saw Max behind the camera, smiling as he pointed to himself happily. Lando smirked as he giggled, "Max why don't you come here, you should stand here as I tell them the story."

Max excitedly jogged to the front of the camera, standing behind Lando and I, his elbow leant against my shoulder. "Anyways. I forgot to mention that Max, who also attended the same track and competed in the same competitions, was friends with Victoria and I. He was my best friend FIRST, but he also was Victoria's best friend. Ten year old me was jealous when I found out, taking my anger out on Victoria when racing on the track."

"Which, for everyone's record, I still beat him every time." I interrupted, causing Max to laugh. Norris' eyes rolled playfully, "Right... as I was saying. Max introduced me to Victoria soon after and I learnt that she wasn't so bad after all. We became inseparable ever since."

"Awww", Max said as he pouted, trying to grab Lando's cheeks unsuccessfully, as Lando punched him in the arm. I smiled at the memories of our young selves.

"Right, go back to behind the camera Fewtrell.", Max shook his head laughing, making his way back to being the cameraman of the video.

"Is Lando Norris good friends with the rest of the drivers?", he said as he ripped the next paper strip off the board. "Yes. Funnily enough we all act like a big family, but as you'd expect my closest friends are Victoria, Carlos and Oscar."